Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

Not sure about this. They aren't good defensively so if we set up to attack (as we usually do in these games) I expect us to create a good amount. But they look decent on the ball so will probably cause problems too.

Any win will do but a win with authority like we had in that eight-game winning run or against Newcastle and West Ham recently would be very welcome.

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

What’s the point you’re making then, assumedly that because you were at the match you have the right to comment on the game and I don’t? 

You weren’t at the game you on the right forum? Just checking......you use the word spineless....a Kasper, Evans ,Soyoncu, Praet and Vardy were the spine of last nights ream, arguably our best players on the night....not sure if you picked that up on the Sky sports network......we are on again Friday, you goin’?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Reg Vardy said:

You weren’t at the game you on the right forum? Just checking......you use the word spineless....a Kasper, Evans ,Soyoncu, Praet and Vardy were the spine of last nights ream, arguably our best players on the night....not sure if you picked that up on the Sky sports network......we are on again Friday, you goin’?

lol what a fvcking immature moron you truly are. Using your warped fan logic, I joined FoxesTalk before you did so does that make me more of a Leicester fan than you? I’ve been going regularly my entire life despite living a fair whack from the club. Nobody can question my desire to watch city play.

I can tell you’re thick by the way you interpreted my use of the word spineless. 

• Thanks 1

Guest An Sionnach
6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

0-2 Barnes and then Vardy. 

Obviously a completely different game from Man City one, but i would like to see both Vardy and Nacho starting. 

I would start Vardy and Barnes , if they haven't done the business by 60 mins. hook them and bring on Iheanacho and Perez . Pep is quite prepared to rotate his strike force we should do the same.

Listening to Rodgers on Radio Leicester on the way home from the game yesterday (in an excellent interview by Stringer by the way), I got the impression he feels we’ve got the tough games out of the way and now he knows it’s time for the team to really kick on and finish the season as we started it.

It was comforting to hear but the players (and manager) now have to turn those words into action.

Starting on Friday at Norwich, where nothing less than a win will do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Listening to Rodgers on Radio Leicester on the way home from the game yesterday (in an excellent interview by Stringer by the way), I got the impression he feels we’ve got the tough games out of the way and now he knows it’s time for the team to really kick on and finish the season as we started it.

It was comforting to hear but the players (and manager) now have to turn those words into action.

Starting on Friday at Norwich, where nothing less than a win will do.

Let’s just hope they don’t get complacent then. 

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

0-2 Barnes and then Vardy. 

Obviously a completely different game from Man City one, but i would like to see both Vardy and Nacho starting. 

I thought Nacho looked good until he had a Mike Tyson moment with the goalie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Okay so I rang Compleat Angler. Home fans only now. Shame that as it was brilliant the past two times we played there. 

Think my mates driving in from Yarmouth now so all should be good.

What pub we hitting then? Need somewhere to take over again :beer:

Waterfront and it's got some live music on.

Oh been in yarmouth station today the line re opens tomorrow last train back is 11pm

Edited by sylofox

47 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Waterfront and it's got some live music on.

Oh been in yarmouth station today the line re opens tomorrow last train back is 11pm

Is this the same place? 

The Orielles

Friday 28 February 2020, 6:30pm - 10pm

The Waterfront

Tickets

tickets are subject to 10% booking fee

£12.50 (General)

20 minutes ago, red5 said:

Is this the same place? 

The Orielles

Friday 28 February 2020, 6:30pm - 10pm

The Waterfront

Tickets

tickets are subject to 10% booking fee

£12.50 (General)

Yes, but I’m guessing the gig is happening in a different room

139-141 King Street
Norwich, Norfolk NR1 1QH

Edited by brucey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Anybody heading over for this do have a couple in the Waterfront, great "old school" type of place and minutes from the ground. 

If your staying over then head back after the game, some cracking tunes and decent prices and "Red Stripe" on tap last time I ventured in. 

Don’t know how many saw Sunday’s Wolves-Norwich match.  I just watched it back.  A very one-sided 90’.  Norwich barely contested the second half.  They have some decent attacking players (and a good keeper) but mentally, they appear resigned to being back in the Championship, and frankly that is the caliber of much of their squad.

I’m going to put my trust in Brendan and the boys to be ready to play and put a little hurt on these.  We need a decisive performance to turn things around.  I think they know that and will respond.

9 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I would start Vardy and Barnes , if they haven't done the business by 60 mins. hook them and bring on Iheanacho and Perez . Pep is quite prepared to rotate his strike force we should do the same.

I hope we go 4-3-3, with Barnes, Vardy and Nacho. 

11 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

lol what a fvcking immature moron you truly are. Using your warped fan logic, I joined FoxesTalk before you did so does that make me more of a Leicester fan than you? I’ve been going regularly my entire life despite living a fair whack from the club. Nobody can question my desire to watch city play.

I can tell you’re thick by the way you interpreted my use of the word spineless. 

Immature moron and thick.....and you have never met me.....comments made with absolutely no idea about who you are talking to....have a nice day TJB, I will.

10 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Anybody heading over for this do have a couple in the Waterfront, great "old school" type of place and minutes from the ground. 

If your staying over then head back after the game, some cracking tunes and decent prices and "Red Stripe" on tap last time I ventured in. 

Went to see “ Ride” before Xmas at the Waterfront,I assume this is the same place?

• Like 1

On 22/02/2020 at 22:54, Wymsey said:

The team will be up for this, angry after the controversial no-penalty incident today regarding De Bruyne.

Norwich seem weak under pressure, which should suit our style of play.

1-4 or 0-3, imo.

Sounds more like a Gaelic Football score!:D

Guest An Sionnach

If we can give Man.City a competitive contest we should be too good for Norwich . We may well get half a dozen golden chances , take half of them and we are home and dry.