Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

44 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Compleat Angler pre game bud. Also staying over. In Yarmouth though.

Ashley if you not driving into norwich you need to get the bus trains are not running and it's a dus service from the train station. But it takes about 1.5hrs as opposed to 45 mins on the x1 or x11

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I am also staying over.

I went in "The Nelson" last time we played them (next to Premier Inn). Standard in there. I do recall that area on River being nice with different things and "Compleat Angler", as Ashley mentioned, is along there too.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Thanks mate. I’ll be looking for some obscure strong beer as always which is going to be ideal when I fall sleep on their living room floor. Should be good.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

The Complete Angler is home fans only now and do ticket checks

52 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Ashley if you not driving into norwich you need to get the bus trains are not running and it's a dus service from the train station. But it takes about 1.5hrs as opposed to 45 mins on the x1 or x11

Okay so I rang Compleat Angler. Home fans only now. Shame that as it was brilliant the past two times we played there. 

Think my mates driving in from Yarmouth now so all should be good.

What pub we hitting then? Need somewhere to take over again :beer:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

Maddison needs to man up, his performance in the home match against his former club was so poor. I suppose being his first game back he won’t want to upset anyone though 🙄

He has been distinctly mediocre for well over a month now, badly needs to step it up.