Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich (A) Match Thread

13 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

I still don't have your confidence in Choudhury.

He does a fair job in tackling, though he goes to ground a little too easily. But his passing range is very limited - even more so than N'didi's - and I feel it blunts our attack a lot. 

I personally find it baffling a player who was so foolish in getting sent off finds his place back within two weeks. Particularly given his movement off the ball to the defence is static 

• Haha 1

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just saying if we lose this, there will be questions about Rodgers 

For probably qualifying for the CL ? We are still 3rd. Enjoy the ride. No Vardy gives others a chance. He's not been great recently, or Tielemans. 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I personally find it baffling a player who was so foolish in getting sent off finds his place back within two weeks. Particularly given his movement off the ball to the defence is static 

His second yellow was avoidable but don't forget, his first yellow was for a magnificent tackle. He can't be held responsible for Mike Deans incompetence on that one.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Just saying if we lose this, there will be questions about Rodgers 

Not at all, he’s the reason we’ve been punching so far above our weight. I’d say it’s the quality we lack compared to others, he’s squeezed every ounce of that out of us so far. He’s been sensational. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

His second yellow was avoidable but don't forget, his first yellow was for a magnificent tackle. He can't be held responsible for Mike Deans incompetence on that one.

He had a choice to make when he made that second tackle. Just like he did in the summer with England Under 21s. He’s not ready for a team in our position personally. Needs to learn the game more. 
https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2020/feb/28/premier-league-players-change-teams-results-most

Stats don’t lie as well on this 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Not at all, he’s the reason we’ve been punching so far above our weight. I’d say it’s the quality we lack compared to others, he’s squeezed every ounce of that out of us so far. He’s been sensational. 

Not my opinion, I’m just saying there will be a section of our fan base which will begin to question him. 

Just now, Foxxed said:

“I wonder how he manages to come across as authoritative and also nurturing” kind of thing?

Personally I’m not so fussed because I think we are on paper the sixth best team in the league. 

But we’ve failed to react to poor results under Rodgers, ultimately fans don’t like losing games and we’ve lost a few recently 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Personally I’m not so fussed because I think we are on paper the sixth best team in the league. 

But we’ve failed to react to poor results under Rodgers, ultimately fans don’t like losing games and we’ve lost a few recently 

We get it. You don't like Brendan and you don't like Hamza. Any others we add to the list? 

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The "sixth best team in the league on paper" are actually third and yet Rodgers should be questioned?

I get that we've frustrated at times but he's done an incredible job on the whole.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 3

Not too fussed about Vardy's absence, Iheanacho deserves his chance and I expect him to take it.

We need to turn the corner here and put in a professional performance - nothing less than comfortable victory will do.

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

Time for Praet to step up then more will be expected today not just safe sideways passing please

Are you referring to his last game when he was played out of position? You  clearly haven't seen as much of Praet as I have because he's a very dynamic passer of the ball.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1