Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich (A) Match Thread

Ultimately we only have one team. And worryingly it's

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Soyuncu

Evans

Chilwell - woefully out of form

Ndidi - Injured lately

Maddison - Out of form

Tielemans - Out of form

Perez - Never really in form

Vardy - Out of form

Barnes - Hmmmm

Is it any surprise we're not able to score goals? Look at the bench who is there to bring in? Absolutely nobody. Why we seemed happy to only swap two CB's in January I don't understand for the life of me, it could easily cost us European football next season

3 minutes ago, shen said:

Bound to happen at some point during the season. We're still comfortably in a CL place. I'm not happy about our form or performances, but I'm not panicking or eager to go full hyperbole like the short attention generation.

How can you be that confident 

1 minute ago, silebyboy said:

MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY HAVING A MOAN (and those who followed Leics before 2016). 

Please take a look at the league table and chill the fluff out. 

We won the league a few years ago does that mean we should just stop trying? Just because we’ve had a good first half of the season doesn’t mean we should settle for the shite we’ve been serving up for weeks and weeks now.

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Probably might want to re watch it mate. 

We've been shafted by VAR in the past but not this time so it can't be used as an excuse for this abysmal display, this one is completely on B. R's head. 

We haven't played well and haven't for a while. Look like a team that believes it's own hype and thinks it's better than it is rather than trying to prove it's better than it is. But I'm still not convinced it hit kelecis hand