Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich (A) Match Thread

17 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I personally find it baffling a player who was so foolish in getting sent off finds his place back within two weeks. Particularly given his movement off the ball to the defence is static 

Just to add I’ve seen with my very own eyes in a stadium Praet play the deepest in a midfield set up 

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

We get it. You don't like Brendan and you don't like Hamza. Any others we add to the list? 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Looks like someone doesn’t understand the nuance of language 

Look, I like a bit of pre match entertainment as much as the next man but we traditionally use this thread to overreact about the lineup

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What would you have done?

Well, as you asked...I’d have preferred a repeat of last week’s 3-5-2 formation - with Perez instead of Vardy (who was actually the weak link in a team that played with considerably more verve and adventure than at Wolves with Perez and Barnes on the flanks). But as mentioned, you have to trust that the manager knows best.