Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Still think we will lose, they are as good as gone, but we seem to lack some serious bottle. They’ve got pride to play for, and unless we improve in front of goal they might fancy this more than us. Prove me wrong guys. 

Same point of the season where we needed to start picking up points and fast 5 years ago.  Next few games shows if Norwich have the hunger to stay up like we did. 

Just now, Charl91 said:

I still don't have your confidence in Choudhury.

He does a fair job in tackling, though he goes to ground a little too easily. But his passing range is very limited - even more so than N'didi's - and I feel it blunts our attack a lot. 

I've seen him play some defence splitting passes for the U23s but it's the fact that we need a midfielder who is going to get into them and turn the ball over. I can see him stealing the ball and setting up goals for both Nacho and Barnes.

For a while now i have been concerned as to where we could possibly a long term successor to Vardy.

impossible to tell from one game of course, But what a statement Kalechi could make today...

Edited by MPH

2 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

No been carrying an injury.

Still turns out and puts a shift in and provides a threat.

Deseves respect as he had the ALL TIME

Consecutive goals record for the whole  History of the premier league!!

Im not a big fan thoiugh

Me neither, but if he wants me or the wife it’s fine as long as it helps his recovery

• Haha 1