Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

What’s gone Wrong (in 20 words or less)

Guest An Sionnach
7 hours ago, Ceirboy said:

BR acts like the player’s chaperone and not their manager. He’s not gaffer enough! 

Rodgers and Davies are coaches with no playing CV and players will sometimes remind them of that , certainly at our level . Respect soon fades when results decline.

11 hours ago, Dickov22 said:

Failure to address the lack of support for Vardy & adequate cover for when he’s missing have caught up with us. (21)

I'm late to the thread, but this has so many grey areas.  You could say this is 20 words and a symbol or is 'he's' two words.  Need VAR for this thread, only they can get the interpretation of the rules right!

If we do not finish in the Top 4 and thus fail to clinch a Champions League place, our squad prospects will be radically different next season - more Bennetts and less Ricardos.

In effect, the coming run if games may prove “existential” for our organizational ambitions. Without the lore of CL football, we will likely lose more quality than we will gain over the summer. 
>

Edited by NaijaFox

3 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

Don`t know how Praet found his way into this list, in my opinion a very good player,who I believe will become an integral part of our team.

Yeah, maybe a bit harsh.

I just think some of our youngsters are currently having a negative impact on others, dragging them along with them. Collateral damage, so to speak.

Just for the record: I don't consider these players as bad, but they are playing at average speeds at present, and definitely lack motivation, precision and dedication.