Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We can win this. I think missing out on another Wembley trip at the final hurdle again will push me over the edge mind. 

Welcome to the Leicester way, thats how we roll

next year we will be at Wembley 3 times😂

Edited by lestajigs

It is quite impressive the ways in which we have managed to miss out on a Wembley appearance over the last decade or so. We don't do it by halves

Penalty shootout v Cardiff

Deeney Day

v Chelsea in extra time

Villa's last minute goal

Edited by Kopfkino
  • Like 1

I do wonder if the Granit and Dier incidants are reflective at the bigger clubs of a increasing divide between fans and players

Fans pay 3,000 a year home and away now, a player earns five times that amount for a single week.

Fans think it gives them more right to give stick, fans who live in bigger houses well away from average said fan give less of a **** what they think.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We can win this. I think missing out on another Wembley trip at the final hurdle again will push me over the edge mind. 

Think we have a fair chance of getting to the final, hopefully it will still be played at Wembley and not behind closed doors  :fc:

Edited by TonyN11

2 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

It is quite impressive the ways in which we have managed to miss out on a Wembley appearance over the last decade or so. We don't do it by halves

Penalty shootout v Cardiff

Deeney Day

v Chelsea in extra time

Villa's last minute goal

We managed seven trips to Wembley 1992-2000, that was a mad period, maybe we used up our luck / allocation!

(We also got back there in the Community Shield and domestically vs Spurs.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Get married on 21st so if it's on the Saturday, 5.30 just after the speeches would be best :ph34r:

Good luck mate hope you have a great day. P.s Liverpool play Palace at 5.30 so won't be that time. We could be 7.45 in night though 😀,  speeches be done and dusted, then game on!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No, Chelsea play the Wednesday before. It is highly unlikely this game will be Saturday, unless it's a late one Saturday. More likely to be a Sunday game.

Why's that? To my mind this one's more likely to be Saturday than the others.

I'm hoping for Saturday. Beats Sunday hands down.

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Why's that? To my mind this one's more likely to be Saturday than the others.

I'm hoping for Saturday. Beats Sunday hands down.

Depends how nice the FA feel on Chelsea. They won't be back from Munich until Thursday. Man City game should be Saturday as they play Tuesday before, Arsenal game should be Saturday as they have no game in the week before. Man U (if they go through) have to be Sunday. So I just feel we will also be Sunday or as I said, really late on Saturday. No way will we be an early KO on Saturday, Chelsea would be fuming.

Also, we are already scheduled to play PL on the Sunday, would make sense to keep it there as policing etc had probably already been pencilled in for then.

But who knows, it's not always as obvious as it looks.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

9 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Depends how nice the FA feel on Chelsea. They won't be back from Munich until Thursday. Man City game should be Saturday as they play Tuesday before, Arsenal game should be Saturday as they have no game in the week before. Man U (if they go through) have to be Sunday. So I just feel we will also be Sunday or as I said, really late on Saturday. No way will we be an early KO on Saturday, Chelsea would be fuming.

Also, we are already scheduled to play PL on the Sunday, would make sense to keep it there as policing etc had probably already been pencilled in for then.

Don't think the Arsenal game can be the Saturday. As Sheffield Wednesday are home to West Brom on the Saturday too and both can't play at home the same day, to my mind. Plus Chelsea were due to play Man City at 12.30 on the Saturday too, so Saturday could be the day for us, hopefully 7.45 on BBC.

Edited by lcfcfoz

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Get married on 21st so if it's on the Saturday, 5.30 just after the speeches would be best :ph34r:

You mean your going to miss the game, Shame on you. You need to get your priorities right. 😂😂

In all seriousness have a wonderful day. It really is life changing. 50 years later I'm still with the same woman.

Cheers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Don't think the Arsenal game can be the Saturday. As Sheffield Wednesday are home to West Brom on the Saturday too and both can't play at home the same day, to my mind. Plus Chelsea were due to play Man City at 12.30 on the Saturday too, so Saturday could be the day for us, hopefully 7.45 on BBC.

Probably right, not sure how it works with TV companies clashing but a Saturday evening game sounds very likely as well, as you say 19:45 KO.

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

My hunch is Saturday. 

Man Utd and Arsenal both playing Thursday before (19th) in Europa League. So their cup games will be Sunday if Utd get through tonight. 

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

No, Chelsea play the Wednesday before. It is highly unlikely this game will be Saturday, unless it's a late one Saturday. More likely to be a Sunday game.

Stan misled me over the Arsenal .... 

looks like the Saturday or possibly Sunday then, depending on how many games they want on each day  ......

3 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

On bbc sport website it has it on Saturday at 3pm.

FA and TV companies will wait til tonight's game has finished. 

I think there's certain priority over which fixtures they opt to choose. 

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

All true although Sheffield United v Arsenal can't be Saturday unless they move Sheffield Wednesday v West Brom to Sunday - which would be a dick move but I wouldn't put it one bit past them to be honest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

All true although Sheffield United v Arsenal can't be Saturday unless they move Sheffield Wednesday v West Brom to Sunday - which would be a dick move but I wouldn't put it one bit past them to be honest.

I guess as always, wait and see. I just think late Saturday is the earliest we will play. The sooner the better maybe as Chelsea play Wednesday night, fcuk em.