Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

On our current form we wouldn't be favored against anyone in the hat, but it could be worse.  Man City will win it anyway so the priority is to avoid them at all costs until the final and at least get a Wembley appearance out of it.

53 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

All I want is a 0-0 bore draw and Soyuncu to burst through in the 119th minute And fall over with no touch and we get a penalty. Vardy 1-0.

Yes it’s been 23 years, yes I am still bitter, yes this would right an age old wrong.

VAR would overrule it.

25 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Any logic to say which day this game will be played yet?

My hunch is Saturday. 

Man Utd and Arsenal both playing Thursday before (19th) in Europa League. So their cup games will be Sunday if Utd get through tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Duncan_K said:

Are the tv slots all Saturday and Sunday or is there a chance of Friday or Monday too?

Doubt there'd be Monday games. Internationals begin in the midweek after this FA Cup weekend 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

My hunch is Saturday. 

Man Utd and Arsenal both playing Thursday before (19th) in Europa League. So their cup games will be Sunday if Utd get through tonight. 

Arsenal are out of Europa League

• Haha 2

It's a tasty little draw, this.

I'm sure the players will feel like they should've won both league games against Chelsea this season. Time to make up for those draws and dump them out of the cup.

Edited by ALC Fox

chelsea have been playing nearly as badly as us since Christmas, they played worse than us before Christmas, they have a few injuries and a lot of young players. On top of that we're at home, no reason we can't win this. rudiger isn't going to score a double against us or anyone else ever again.

21 minutes ago, FIF said:

chelsea have been playing nearly as badly as us since Christmas, they played worse than us before Christmas, they have a few injuries and a lot of young players. On top of that we're at home, no reason we can't win this. rudiger isn't going to score a double against us or anyone else ever again.

I don't think their performance against L'pool was "bad". They could easily overhauled us into 3rd spot by the time of the next round.

Just now, David Hankey said:

I don't think their performance against L'pool was "bad". They could easily overhauled us into 3rd spot by the time of the next round.

Despite what people are saying we've had some good performances that were losses recently. They could overhaul us or they could be double figures behind us and out of a europa cup spot even just as easily by the time of the next round. 

These are the one team out of the top 6 that I fear the least as in recent seasons they've barely laid a glove on us and yet we've also ballsed up the opportunities to have beaten them the last 6 consecutive matches. They can be beaten and we'll be up for it.

• Like 1