Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

They're never going to do it but they should spend some concurrent years doing a nod to past kits. The sash, the brown half one, the Ind Coope ones, the blue/green half, something for the yellow/gold 90s kits

Would love it.

I think they really missed a trick not doing an 100 years as LCFC kit this season. Would have tied in nicely with the City of Leicester being 100 too.

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Would love it.

I think they really missed a trick not doing an 100 years as LCFC kit this season. Would have tied in nicely with the City of Leicester being 100 too.

Yeah I think one big criticism of the club in recent times is that the nod to our history is limited to getting Elliott and Taggart on LCFC Radio

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Would love it.

Was also hoping they'd mark the centenary of the end of WW1 by reviving the blue and white strip we wore between 1915-21 (due to a shortage of blue dye during the war). Maybe just as a one-off but wouldn't have been averse to a full season in stripes either.

Is there anything more culturally divisive in the Leicester fanbase than blue or white shorts and City or Fosse? 

(The correct answer is all blue & Fosse and anyone who disagrees is a sh!thead)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

image.png.4284fd4073f3c7f0cd4357ff0525957d.png

Fosse's 1901-03 kit was a banger, but it's a struggle to see how we could justifiably use it as a third kit sadly...

Have you seen one Norwich’s old alternative kits? Basically yellow and green mashed up. 

Love the idea of reviving the retro badge, the original heart shaped one with the crossed riding crops that is. Takes me back to the days of my childhood when i first starting going down to Filbert street with my dad. It always stood out because of its unique shape. I remember i had one sewn on to my blue and white striped scarf, which i wore with pride for many years until the day i sadly lost when i was at Aberdeen uni having left it on the back of the chair during an exam. Realised i had left it behind, but was not allowed to go back into the exam room as they had not finished collecting all the papers in etc, and by the time everyone else had left it had gone.  What made it worse was that i failed the bloody exam and had to resit it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1