Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

13 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just seen this on Twitter. Imagine.

Its almost like the Club are turning down revenue. Not being arrogant or big headed but myself and others who have done concepts could mock up all three kits which would be top sellers. 

Anyone from Leicester if you're reading this... slide into my DMs 😂😂

20200721_121731.jpg

Best Leicester shirt since the 90/91 shirt

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Adidas design the kits not the club

if the club can't say this is what we want the kit to look like then they need a new manufacturer

the club constantly pushes for we want to be one of the big boys and then half arses it when it comes to shit like this, was the same with the puma kits

whoever is signing this stuff off needs getting rid of cos they clearly don't understand marketing. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just seen this on Twitter. Imagine.

Its almost like the Club are turning down revenue. Not being arrogant or big headed but myself and others who have done concepts could mock up all three kits which would be top sellers. 

Anyone from Leicester if you're reading this... slide into my DMs 😂😂

20200721_121731.jpg

Whoa that's beautiful. Stick some white shorts with that and we'd have the best kit in the division.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but some of the lesser known manufactures like Hummel, Errea, Lotto or Kappa make much nicer kits than the big brands.

Absolutely. Spent years wanting nike or adidas but once you realise they don't give a shit, you pine after a lesser known manufacturer doing a dedicated job.

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

Is it possible the shirts been pulled due to them seeing the negative reaction? I hope so

I doubt it. Deals and manufacturing would have been done ages ago. These things are just decided over a few days. 

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I doubt it. Deals and manufacturing would have been done ages ago. These things are just decided over a few days. 

You never know though, can't recall such a negative reaction to a shirt for a long while, can't think of a shirt I dislike more since this 

unnamed (2).jpg

Edited by splinterdream
  • Like 1