Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

12 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Wouldn’t of thought it would be released until the club did a big reveal ?

Adidas appear to be sticking to their original release date, the club has always been awful with stuff like this and I'm sure the recent lockdown has delayed official release further 

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Just seen this on Twitter. Imagine.

Its almost like the Club are turning down revenue. Not being arrogant or big headed but myself and others who have done concepts could mock up all three kits which would be top sellers. 

Anyone from Leicester if you're reading this... slide into my DMs 😂😂

20200721_121731.jpg

That's ten times smarter and would look great with white or blue shorts.

I've decided the new top would only look good if we had the club world cup champions logo in the middle.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

That's ten times smarter and would look great with white or blue shorts.

I've decided the new top would only look good if we had the club world cup champions logo in the middle.

Nah, that badge is gold.

• Haha 1

Merc

Leicester City's new 2020-21 home kit revealed – then removed – on Adidas website

Leicester City are about to enter the third season of a multi-year deal with Adidas after switching to the manufacturing giants following six campaigns with Puma

By

Jordan Blackwell

10:09, 21 JUL 2020

Leicester City's 2020-21 Adidas home shirt

Leicester City's 2020-21 Adidas home shirt (Image: Adidas)

Leicester City’s new home kit has been unveiled on Adidas’ US website – only to be taken down hours later.

City’s shirt for the 2020-21 campaign was leaked last week with clearer images emerging on Adidas’s American site over the weekend, with the fans able to purchase it for $90 (£71).

However, as of Tuesday morning, the City shirt had been removed.

City are coming into the third year of a multi-year deal with the German manufacturing giants, and again, the club’s new shirt, based on Adidas’s Condivo 20 template, features the iconic three stripes on the shoulders.

The kit also has a v-neck collar and gold-and-white trim on the sleeves.

In their official description of the shirt, Adidas said: “The Leicester City home jersey carries the club through a new era at the King Power Stadium. Pull on this adidas soccer jersey and show your support for the team.

“The 90s-inspired design has luxe details, such as gold accents and sleeve taping. The soft fabric displays a woven crest on the chest.”

Leicester City's new 2020-21 home shirt

Leicester City's new 2020-21 home shirt (Image: Adidas)

City wore this season’s shirt in the final game of last term, a 0-0 draw with Chelsea, but no plans have yet been announced to officially unveil the next season’s strip before Sunday’s huge encounter with Manchester United at the King Power Stadium.

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Its almost like the Club are turning down revenue. Not being arrogant or big headed but myself and others who have done concepts could mock up all three kits which would be top sellers. 

20200721_121731.jpg

How it should’ve been done! Smart, modern yet traditional. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

20200721_121731.jpg

That’s absolutely stunning. So simple. So similar to what we think is coming - but light years apart. 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

20200721_121731.jpg

That shirt is superb and would sell in big numbers. 

About time the club consulted the fans about what they would like. 

The new one is truly awful 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

20200721_121731.jpg

Beauty! Amazing how colour scheme changes the whole look of the shirt. The club ought to consult a fans panel.

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

20200721_121731.jpg

I literally bought this model up a few pages ago as a far nicer shirt. That looks mint. 

Screenshot_20200721_201053_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by splinterdream

On 20/07/2020 at 16:40, MYKL said:

CONCEPTS FOR 20/21

LCFCkit concept.jpg

Thank fully you are not in charge of the new kits.. I will be about 200 + pounds down as I would get all 3, they are superb! Well done.. Personally, Best Leicester shirts I have seen. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I literally bought this model up a few pages ago as a far nicer shirt. That looks mint. 

Screenshot_20200721_201053_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 10/07/2020 at 19:34, Ashley said:

Not sure if it will have the pattern in the shirt or not but a better idea. 

32207.jpg

On 10/07/2020 at 19:46, Ashley said:

998623957_LeicesterCityHome202021cuffs.png.fe2ca9d0780cfa49c2153bbaae6e7223.png909994719_LeicesterCityHome202021whitecollar.png.701a16c6cc152056676de369784cd1c3.png

Great minds and all that 😉

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Great minds and all that 😉

Fair play, I didn't see your post, the thinner cuffs look good with the gold, prefer the white collar but still quite like the thicker cuffs without the gold as its old school and would look great with white shorts. 

1 hour ago, Blue-fox said:

Should have a few designs on here, vote on the best and then send it to the club in ample time for the next new kit. Maybe someone would listen? 

Adidas design the kits then someone at the club approves them I think. Plus next Seasons are probably already decided now. 

2 hours ago, Unique FC said:

Thank fully you are not in charge of the new kits.. I will be about 200 + pounds down as I would get all 3, they are superb! Well done.. Personally, Best Leicester shirts I have seen. 

Thanks mate appreciate it 

• Like 1