Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

47 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Think this one would have looked so much better. Think it's the gold cuffs that ruin it. 

Screenshot_20200716_090741_com.android.chrome.jpg

The white collar and texture contrast instantly makes it look a bit nicer although the collar is too thick for my liking.

I swear this same conversation happens every year, everyone hates it on the basis of some crap low resolution 'leaked' photos. Wait until it;s launched by the club properly and you've seen it worn by the players. I guarantee half of you lot moaning will still buy it.

• Like 3

The kit is fine ffs! Those photos look crap, but once we all see it day in day out, it’ll look fine. The collar is blended into the main body of the shirt. Thank god it’s not contrast. Basically, if you’ve got a ‘dad bod’ any kit is going to look sh*te on you. Those with sport physiques will look great in it. Geeez, every year!

Edited by FoxinNotts

21 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

The kit is fine ffs! Those photos look crap, but once we all see it day in day out, it’ll look fine. The collar is blended into the main body of the shirt. Thank god it’s not contrast. Basically, if you’ve got a ‘dad bod’ any kit is going to look sh*te on you. Those with sport physiques will look great in it. Geeez, every year!

About 95% of fan base that wear the shirt then will look shit 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Don't know that I really think about the shirt in terms of me wearing it, I very rarely wear a shirt when out anyway, I think about it as reflecting the club, and what the players will think of it, you want our club shirt to be the envy of the rest of the prem teams imo

• Like 1

In fact @Ashley, please would you mock me up a plain dark brown, round neck Adidas 3rd kit with three arm stripes of orange turquoise and olive?

I think with a visual aid I can bring people round to my way of thinking... arm cuffs and neck colour I'm unsure about though....maybe leave in brown. Everybody likes brown. Adidas logo to be those three colours too.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

image.thumb.png.15630086be6d1a1d44bebeb5aa894318.png

It’s fine. Ignore the hanger photo. It’s fitted and the collar doesn’t look too big. It’s actually quite nice 

Personally I quite like the gold on the sleeves. Mid 90's vibes, sort of like this classic:

94-96-home.jpg

Agree with others though, would love to see a smaller brand especially if we can get decent bespoke kits.

4 hours ago, Master Fox said:

Fox Leisure is the greatest brand of all time. Imagine all of the amazing custom design kits we could have. 

Even when we were Fox Leisure we had an identical template to Peterborough 

1993-1995-peterborough-united-home-football-shirt-adults-large-4471-p.jpg