Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

It’s fair to assume almost everyone thinks death threats are too far. Social media and similar platforms like FT really get my back up when you see anyone making irrational opposite to logical assumptions like this. 

Odds on clear-favourite that @Chrysalis doesn’t condone or agree with death threats, why would you presume otherwise? 

Why would anyone assume anyone thinks death threats are ok? It doesn’t need everyone saying its not ok to make it not ok. lol 

• Like 1

Quick quick @Chrysalis hasn’t stated the absolute obvious that death threats are not acceptable, that surely can only mean he loves and agrees with them! Cancel him quick! Get him banned! 

Give me a break.

Im only angry because I thought hot topic might have meant we’ve finally cashed in on 60-80m and could finally get buying some players, but no.

Edited by SheppyFox

9 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Quick quick @Chrysalis hasn’t stated the absolute obvious that death threats are not acceptable, that surely can only mean he loves and agrees with them! Cancel him quick! Get him banned! 

Give me a break.

He's being obtuse for absolutely no reason that I can see. And congratulations for absolute dross conjecture, none of which we came close to suggesting.

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I honest feel like I'm in some weird twilight zone?! I only said in my original post that the comments and threats were unacceptable and that he seemed a nice lad then I get notifications basically having a go at me for being an emotional person who doesn't know what he is like and that they didn't believe the death threats? What is going on tonight? ........ 🤷‍♀️ I'm out!

Edited by Hales

I think Chelsea are a bit savvier than, for example, Man Utd, which might explain why there's little news or movement.

We love playing hardball after getting rinsed by Kanté's release clause and almost losing Vardy because of the same reason.

But Chelsea's transfer market activity shows they're shrewd operators too. I know it looks like they're spending an astronomical amount, but the deals they've done so far have been really impressive. I'd be surprised if they paid £80m up front for Ben and very surprised if they paid £90m up front for Kai Havertz. Whereas Man United tried to play hardball but eventually relented and made a rod for their own backs. Now Dortmund think they can just bully Man Utd in the Sancho negotiations. You love to see it, you really do.

The counter argument to Chelsea's shrewdness is of course the Kepa and Drinkwater signings, but not every scouting system is perfect.

But it'll be interesting to see how these negotiations end up and if indeed Chilwell does depart.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

What’s happened folks? I left this in such a good state so it’s disappointing to see it’s been derailed.

Dunno but I read the last two pages and am prepared to go to prison if it means not reading them again.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Dunno but I read the last two pages and am prepared to go to prison if it means not reading them again.

I’ve only come in this thread to find out the following...

a- have there been death threats and

b- are they acceptable

Can anyone give me an answer.