Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ben Chilwell

40 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Plus the money they didn't spend when they had a transfer ban

that’s still last seasons accounts. this seasons accounts ( the upcoming one). still need to balance. you can’t spend double the money.

Edited by MPH

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

hazard was the season before and i don’t think it can be counted in this seasons accounts

So if you sell £500m worth of player in one season you can't bank that to use later?

If you don't spend within the FFP 3 year span it no longer counts?

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

So if you sell £500m worth of player in one season you can't bank that to use later?

If you don't spend within the FFP 3 year span it no longer counts?

@foxpleasure has mentioned that  FFP has been suspended for 12 months so that could answer all of our questions, but previously I think you could only make a loss of a certain percentage of your overall revenue per year .  So if your gross revenue is £200m you can only make a loss of £40m. I don’t know the exact figures but I’m sure it’s something to that effect..

Edited by MPH

19 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Hasn't he gone yet?...

Hanging around like a fart in a lift!

The rumours that he'd empited his locker at Belvoir Drive and was filling one up at Cobham seem to have been a bit premature. Presumably he's training with us, though I haven't seen any 'back in training' pics on the OS to confirm...

39 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

The rumours that he'd empited his locker at Belvoir Drive and was filling one up at Cobham seem to have been a bit premature. Presumably he's training with us, though I haven't seen any 'back in training' pics on the OS to confirm...

There was a video of him and Maddison walking out together I think?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Chilwell is probably gone this window but that tweet seemed to be completely made up by @smuelmartinfpl. 

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Hasn't he gone yet?...

Hanging around like a fart in a lift!

He has emptied his locker at Belvoir Drive and moved his gear into Trap 3 in the Gents. So your Fart theory may have legs (all be it stinky legs)

• Haha 1

They've signed Mbuyamba. I'm not sure it ceases the interest in Chilwell as Lampard is a huge fan, but we are staying very, very firm on price!

Just to clarify, a lot of sources seem to describe him as a centre back. I have no idea. First I've ever heard of him. He's described as being signed for the development squad though.

Edited by The People's Hero
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

They've signed Mbuyamba. I'm not sure it ceases the interest in Chilwell as Lampard is a huge fan, but we are staying very, very firm on price!

Just to clarify, a lot of sources seem to describe him as a centre back. I have no idea. First I've ever heard of him. He's described as being signed for the development squad though.

He is a CB and as you say a development player.

They're also likely to sell Emerson Palmieri to Inter and if anything may need two! 

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Is there a Lake in that deal too?

Not sure if that shows knowledge of your audience, but bravo sir :appl:

lol

• Haha 1