Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

34 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Reading this, I am yet to hear Cags speak English?

If i recall, that first season, according to Puel, one of the reasons he was not included in any match day squads early doors was due to the fact that he spoke no English and that communication was an issue. Hmmm pots and kettles.

50 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Reading this, I am yet to hear Cags speak English?

Good point. I haven't seen/heard an interview with him, either. He writes fairly well in English, though, considering he didn't know any when he arrived 2 years ago. He must be learning.

I am wondering if they are going to wait until this afternoon/evening to announce, so they can hype up the Europa League draw for most of the day? I have also noticed a surprising lack of training photos/videos on the players social media accounts (even Gray's are from this summer) -- my guess is they want to have Under and Fofana training in the new gear that just went on sale.

To the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow

Wes-ley

Wes-ley Fo-Fa-Na

The hottest defender north of Havant - (couldn't find a southern town sounding like Havana, feel free to adjust)

Wes-ley

Wes-ley Fo-Fa-Na

Heading and smashing without no compassion

At the Kop, we fell in love