Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

I wonder what the end fee will be if we sell Benk. It still feels like Benk could come good but I’m a little bored of waiting tbh.

Write a chant to rectify the boredom.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...could it possibly be Amartey!!!

We are looking stronger in this position and should Amartey be part of the deal then we are a CB down.

No. Brendan said the other day he's staying. It's most likely Benkovic on loan, I reckon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Write a chant to rectify the boredom.

No one can better whoever suggested Big Wes, Little Wes, Filbert Fox. Any attempt would naught more than a mindless folly as opposed to my personal preference of drilling home the absolute shining wonder of the Silva transfer.

• Like 1

On 28/09/2020 at 06:33, volpeazzurro said:

We've still got to pay for Under next year as well remember. We really don't need to splurge that much money on two centre halves, logistically we just don't need two. One, plus Evans, Soyuncu, Morgan, Armarty and Benkovic is plenty by far. Just because any negotiations with Evans aren't public doesn't mean there aren't any, it's how we do business. We've other priorities. 

Wesley Fofana, Wesley Fofana 

now we’ve got you, next to soyuncu 

his c**** still massive 

not sure why I’ve quoted you volpeazzuro 😫

Edited by turkish14
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Adster said:

What is wrong with you people? 

Can't you just fvcking wait for the announcement? Christ. 

Having seen basically confirmed deals fall apart due to minor things, you should know by now that nothing is confirmed in football until it's officially announced.