Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Having seen basically confirmed deals fall apart due to minor things, you should know by now that nothing is confirmed in football until it's officially announced. 

Yes but just because it hasn't been announced in what you seem is an expectable time doesn't mean it's fell through :doh:

7 minutes ago, Adster said:

Yes but just because it hasn't been announced in what you seem is an expectable time doesn't mean it's fell through :doh:

Prime example is Cuisance who was "here we go" to Leeds this morning and fallen through this pm.

I'm not saying it's going to fail, not even suggested it will. Just simply saying I won't count my chickens before they've hatched. But continue taking my statement completely OTT. 

33 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Prime example is Cuisance who was "here we go" to Leeds this morning and fallen through this pm.

I'm not saying it's going to fail, not even suggested it will. Just simply saying I won't count my chickens before they've hatched. But continue taking my statement completely OTT. 

Cuisance failed his medical, whereas Little Wes didn't. I'm sure they're just making a cringey video and will announce tomorrow.

36 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Do you remember when Castagne had his medical in a Sunday night and wasn’t announced until a few days later.... 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Do you remember when Castagne had his medical in a Sunday night and wasn’t announced until a few days later.... 

But Bert.......they need announcing NOW or else its fallen through!!!!!!!

Some people have no fvcking patience.