Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, nettle said:

Rodgers would probably say to the board if being questioned about performances he wasn't backed in January and that's why we faltered.

He was backed. Just weren’t prepared to spunk 70 odd million on Ake and what was it 50 odd for Tawkowski?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It'll be interesting to see which players are missing from todays friendly. If 6 players have had to quarantine, we may well be able to make an assumption on who they could be....

As long as Taveres starts and smashes it, life will be good. 

• Like 2

Just now, foxinsocks said:

but in reprur for my £70 I demand transparency from the club - I feel they have taken my £70 and left me in the dark

In that case, in my role as club employee, I can officially tell you I know stuff all. Even a message from Geoff didn't illuminate the matter.

1 hour ago, nettle said:

Rodgers would probably say to the board if being questioned about performances he wasn't backed in January and that's why we faltered.

Exactly this and I back BR in his stance as he doesnt appear to have been given next to no cash yet since he's been here and that the owners promised him when he both started, and it seems, since he re-signed his double pay salary. Our first team sqaud needs to be injected with quality instead of selling players on a like for like basis. As for the second half slump people are referring too then I would gently remind that of the injurys that started around this time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Heymister2015 said:

Chilwell is a weak link! And so was Maguire! In the 5/6 years we’ve been back in the prem we’ve only sold two good players on mahrez and Kante. 

lol 

Absolute nonsense!

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The Dave Rennie dismissal and 6 players supposedly going on holiday to places against the wishes of the club and being fined isn't the greatest news. Also murmurings that Rodgers hasn't taken kindly to being questioned on the 2nd half of the season slump....

Rodgers is earning the money - he needs to deliver.  Arteta was better form arsenal - Rodgers can go to Liverpool, man city  or man utd - he hasn't got a wiinning record int hr PL so I doubt spurs or arse would be interested.  Frankly he has to be successful at Leicester

Whatever he says publicly we can only measure him by his actions - who he brings in and who he lets go.

Edited by foxinsocks