Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

23 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Think we are missing out on this player, he's really good. Perhaps it means Zaha is off, but regardless I think he would have fit in really well in our system. Have seen him play a number of times live, and he's really good. 

That is an outrageous price tbh, hate saying it because it's bloody 16 million sovs but it's pocket change in this era. He's class.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Does anyone think we will sign anyone this week because if not I need to stop looking at the forum for a few days as I’m spending too much time just refreshing the page hoping for something to happen 😂

How about something like this:-

#leicestercitytransfertwotter

#lcfc Understand definitely no new signings this week but one or two new faces before deadline closes in four weeks.  Martin Kelly and Wilfred Zaha, both of Crystal Palace, been identified. #lcfc #cpfc

Edited by Lineker's Left Foot

Palace signing Eze, Rodrigo going to Leeds (!), Hojberg to Spurs. So far all we know is Chilwell is leaving and Tagliafico is playing for Ajax as we speak in a friendly match.

Evans is suspended for the first 3 games of the season, Maddison is still injured, as is Ricardo. What is going on!? The last few seasons we've moved quite quickly with players like Ricardro, Perez, etc. This pre-season feels very weird.

Where is the Ominous Silence thread when you need it! :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Palace signing Eze, Rodrigo going to Leeds (!), Hojberg to Spurs. So far all we know is Chilwell is leaving and Tagliafico is playing for Ajax as we speak in a friendly match.

Evans is suspended for the first 3 games of the season, Maddison is still injured, as is Ricardo. What is going on!? The last few seasons we've moved quite quickly with players like Ricardro, Perez, etc. This pre-season feels very weird.

I agree, slightly stressful! Even more stressed when it was mostly the under 23's training and Danny Simpson is back training and apparently played today! What on earth is going on?!

45 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Does anyone think we will sign anyone this week because if not I need to stop looking at the forum for a few days as I’m spending too much time just refreshing the page hoping for something to happen 😂

Same here! lol

Rodrigo could easily flop, £30m on a 29 year old striker (no resale value) has scored over 10 league goals once in his career... good luck to them!

Eze Plays left mid and CAM, both positions we don’t need. Eze contributed to a goal every 184 minutes last season... not sure outstanding although I do admit I like to watch him But he’s going to a palace team that isn’t brilliant at attacking at all

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Rodrigo could easily flop, £30m on a 29 year old striker (no resale value) has scored over 10 league goals once in his career... good luck to them!

Eze Plays left mid and CAM, both positions we don’t need. Eze contributed to a goal every 184 minutes last season... not sure outstanding although I do admit I like to watch him But he’s going to a palace team that isn’t brilliant at attacking at all

Eze is not going to be a regular starter for us (at least unlikely this season). However, at 16m, that’s good value for someone who could come into a game to spell Maddison or Tielemans and actually be as good creatively. We need better quality on the bench, not just warm bodies. The drop-off in quality towards the end of this season (especially with Maddison crocked) was quite embarrassing.

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Hardly surprising we are in the middle go a global pandemic after all.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Think we are missing out on this player, he's really good. Perhaps it means Zaha is off, but regardless I think he would have fit in really well in our system. Have seen him play a number of times live, and he's really good. 

A few training sessions with the noddies at Palace and some tactical input  from Roy and he’ll be good to go in their annual relegation battle 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:
34 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Hardly surprising we are in the middle go a global pandemic after all.

That global pandemic applies to the other teams in the thread you responded to though?

4 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

So as it stands out starting defence is:

Thomas Morgan Soyunchu Justin?

Or is Soyunchu banned still?

Yep but it’ll be

Justin Benkovic Morgan Soyuncu Thomas 

god help us away at Man City 

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 2