Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Exactly this and I back BR in his stance as he doesnt appear to have been given next to no cash yet since he's been here and that the owners promised him when he both started, and it seems, since he re-signed his double pay salary. Our first team sqaud needs to be injected with quality instead of selling players on a like for like basis. As for the second half slump people are referring too then I would gently remind that of the injurys that started around this time.

he's literally had all the cash! lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Exactly this and I back BR in his stance as he doesnt appear to have been given next to no cash yet since he's been here and that the owners promised him when he both started, and it seems, since he re-signed his double pay salary. Our first team sqaud needs to be injected with quality instead of selling players on a like for like basis. As for the second half slump people are referring too then I would gently remind that of the injurys that started around this time.

Our form turned dreadful long before the rash of injuries hit.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, murphy said:

Well that shows a distinct lack of self-awareness not to mention humility imo.  I know it's only rumour, but I hope that Rodgers is not arrogant enough to believe that he is untouchable and beyond reproach after leading us over a cliff in 2020.  The scales are beginning to fall from my eyes.

I take it back.  I don't know what goes on.

Castagne mentioned again by a TuttoMercatoWeb journo:

#Atalanta the #Leicester #LCFC is interested in Timothy #Castagne ongoing contacts for the Belgian winger #calciomercato #sportitaliamercato

Must add was a big Congerton target at Celtic, right back though, would see Justin moved to the left perhaps?

Edited by jeffschlupp

8 hours ago, Tuna said:

lol 

Absolute nonsense!

We got better when Maguire went and Chilwell is probably our 4th best defender... so there might be a hint of truth to it. If a tad overblown as they are both decent players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Isn't Cavani going to Benfica lol 

Been there for about 3 weeks hasn't he?? Some odd people on Twitter. **apparently not! Thought he signed a while ago. 

Edited by goose2010