Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That is an outrageous price tbh, hate saying it because it's bloody 16 million sovs but it's pocket change in this era. He's class.

Always enjoyed watching him when I saw QPR. Looked a talent.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Always enjoyed watching him when I saw QPR. Looked a talent.

His talent is very obvious, exactly the sort of vesatile midfielder we need as well. Left footed, could play in a front 3 or a midfield 3. Will be worth £50m inside  year in the PL.

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

The positive news is other sides have started making signings which may mean we start to see some incomings.

Or further embarrass us for not doing any business. Just get the vibe all is not well. Still no word from Rodgers for the new season.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Or further embarrass us for not doing any business. Just get the vibe all is not well. Still no word from Rodgers for the new season.

hope your wrong.. have we heard much from many of the managers though?

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What's prompted this Ric from only a few days ago?:

"The training ground is being paid for by a 6 year loan is it not? We are trying to reduce our wage bill for fringe players and I imagine Chilwell will go and yet again we will spend around £20-30m net spend. I'm not concerned yet."

Edited by Blanchflower78

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Which other managers have you heard from, though?

Rodgers was quoted on the club site when the fixtures were released (probably not his words mind) but he's hardly been in a position to talk to the press. Not sure if the club are having external media there tomorrow but they'll do interviews as it gets closer to the season.

If the vibe wasn't all well we wouldn't have seen contracts signed IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Rodrigo could easily flop, £30m on a 29 year old striker (no resale value) has scored over 10 league goals once in his career... good luck to them!

Eze Plays left mid and CAM, both positions we don’t need. Eze contributed to a goal every 184 minutes last season... not sure outstanding although I do admit I like to watch him But he’s going to a palace team that isn’t brilliant at attacking at all

8 in 22 for Spain

4 in 7 in 2019

3 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Why do people think we should sign players to cover those who are missing for the first few weeks of the season? Thats a (classic) bollocks top six mentality that.

I think we should give Danny Simpson consideration, because we need cover.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 5waller5 said:

That global pandemic applies to the other teams in the thread you responded to though?

Well only one has signed a player Spurs, the other two are not confirmed so, who to say we don't sign someone before them?

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

So we should just sign anyone, rather us take our time and get the right players.

Doesn't help that the window doesn't close until October. Players can wait for better offers of see how they're current clubs season start, especially if they're not desperate to leave. 

It's different this summer, players from abroad have more to think about when deciding to up sticks and move to England. 

With Eze, I feel we already have young talented players. £16m seems a decent price though, but you wonder why no top half teams were in for him. Staying in London helps him too.

It's frustrating, but fingers crossed things are happening. Club could really do with a bit of a boost of optimism..