Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Appreciate this is not newsworthy, but I reckon he could do a job for us. Wouldn’t need to break the bank for him either

I really wanted him before he went to Liverpool. Just concerned at how little game time he has had - it would be a bit of a gamble. 

6 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I really wanted him before he went to Liverpool. Just concerned at how little game time he has had - it would be a bit of a gamble. 

I’m sure we could sort his match fitness out.
Just as an aside; have you seen how much he’s won in the game 😂, it’s ridiculous! What a career! Still got a good four years left in him. Not sure he’d have the requisite pace for Brendan but no doubting his skill level

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

I’m sure we could sort his match fitness out.
Just as an aside; have you seen how much he’s won in the game 😂, it’s ridiculous! What a career! Still got a good four years left in him. Not sure he’d have the requisite pace for Brendan but no doubting his skill level

I still am confused about how he ended up at Stoke when you look at the rest of his CV!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I really think you guys will sign Harry Wilson.

Wilson is weird in that he's clearly not completely crap but I'm not sure he'd really improve us either (despite some reasonable numbers) - think Brooks is in a different bracket personally.

Liverpool will rinse whoever buys Wilson though, and fair bloody play to them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I really think you guys will sign Harry Wilson.

He's exactly the same as Tom Lawrence was. He has a good technique to score the odd wonder goal, but overall he's not good enough. 

There will be a team that falls for it but im still hopeful our scouts are better than that

• Like 3