Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

@Muzzy_Larsson Sounds like Duffy is about done, seems like a good shout - what do you think?

Yeah delighted tbh, it’s long been rumoured but I didn’t think we’d get him, I thought he’d be off to West Brom or West Ham. He’s exactly what we need, a commanding and no nonsense CB, a definite upgrade on what we have.

• Like 1

Absolutely no chance Ricardo leaves in this window for dozens of reasons, the most obvious being if PSG wouldn't pay up for Castagne and are at £30m for Bellerin, they won't go over £100m for Ricky.

He's injured likely until after the window shuts; we only sell one first team player a summer etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reginaldo said:

I reckon this has legs. Right profile, settles Cags, Roma looking to offload in three way swaps between them Napoli and juve that has stalled... 

Yeah, I mean the only part of this that doesn’t seam plausible is the one guy saying we want him talks utter bollocks but other than that...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Some1 has put a pound in him again lol 

Not that I take his link with anything other than a pinch of salt, but how has under got on? Always sounded like the highly rated youngster that never hit the limits expected of him. Unless he’s been good this year and I’ve just missed it? 

37 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

How the **** is twitter free? lol

lol they are contemplating selling Bellerin in order to fund transfers (yes, plural) elsewhere in the team. And this guy thinks they can show up and pick up one of the top 3 RB’s in the world ?

I hope Arsenal have a shit season simply because they’ve hyped up Arteta so much after the two good results AFTV would be hilarious if it all went down the pan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Not that I take his link with anything other than a pinch of salt, but how has under got on? Always sounded like the highly rated youngster that never hit the limits expected of him. Unless he’s been good this year and I’ve just missed it? 

I hate to give any traction to a SFE rumor, but that's pretty much my read on Ünder as well.  Serious talent, not bad production, but never really emerged as an impact player.  Would be an interesting guy to take a flyer on absolutely, but not someone you could write in ink as better than Barnes or Gray.

4 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

He signed a new deal today. 

I didn't see that.

Basically if he proves himself in the Prem for a season or two, he'll be off for a top 6 club for about 50m, Brighton are laughing!

EDIT: Regarding Ricardo, he's going nowhere this summer. He may well be off next summer though, unless we can somehow convince him to sign a new deal.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

10 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Ricardo is destined for a regular UCL side. Barcelona, Madrid, Juve, Bayern. 

Literally the only thing Arsenal have to offer is more money but he doesn't strike me as someone to say "cheers Madrid but some London club are offering £20k more per week"

Most definitely not!! 

23 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Everton buying or loaning Sergio Romero from United, that's a great purchase, get Pickford on the bench.

Yep, Romero is probably the 4th/5th best keeper in the league and doesn't start lol