Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I do wonder whether Whelan and Rudkin receive additional salaries from King Power for their other work they do.

Susan does for sure, hence why she doesn't seem like she's on much here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

That's pretty surprising, Lawell took home £3m including bonuses at us last season but tbh it's a disgrace he gets paid that much.

Yeah there was a table released last season and she was very near the bottom. But the main reason is she retained her role with KPI so probably gets a couple of million from that as it takes up a lot of her time. Her husband also owns the company the designs all of KP duty free shops and many airports also.... so as a combined total for the family it's a substantial amount. 

Paying her that much for LCFC probably helps our accounts too ;) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Slightly off topic, but to go with what I said above. The board level management of our club has propelled the club to heights not seen for a long long time. I'm actually getting concerned that a very large club will start looking at Rudkin as DOF. He, Susan Whelan and the owners have shown a pragmatic, measured management... not flawless, but about as damn close as you could ever hope for. 

How the worm has turned regarding Rudkin! From public enemy number one on here to now being similar to a player that we really don't want to lose. :D

Not digging at you BTW Babs.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

I mean if we're going on the face of it, how about that Rudkin isn't a registered Director of the club, it's just his job title. Who know what he earns.

image.png.e2e2799ace157e4d2f6db63bc063b3ee.png

There's absolutely no way he earns more from this club than our highest paid director (will be Susan Whelan).

Whether he earns more from KPI, who cares. But from this club, there's no way he earns more than his boss.

Edited by Beechey

4 minutes ago, TommyK said:

These are company directors. That means they have a share of the company

Directors is also a job title given to employees who are high up the managerial chain. They usually live above Head Ofs...

Good luck trying to take dividends from a loss-making business.

Even when we made a profit (18-19), no income was derived from shares for the highest paid director.

If they get extra funds, it will be from KPI, not LCFC.

Edited by Beechey

11 minutes ago, Beechey said:

There's absolutely no way he earns more from this club than our highest paid director (will be Susan Whelan).

Whether he earns more from KPI, who cares. But from this club, there's no way he earns more than his boss.

All I know is when Top rolls out the gifts and hospitality it's a security guard with a suitcase...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

How the worm has turned regarding Rudkin! From public enemy number one on here to now being similar to a player that we really don't want to lose. :D

Not digging at you BTW Babs.

He rightly took some pelters, from me also. But as I said at the time, he is stepping into a new role and learning on the job, in that case all you can ask is he learns from his mistakes, which we seem to have done.