Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

19 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Heart breaking for her family -https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56888938 

And yet astonishingly and ironically Iran warned the UK in advance not to 'politicise' the trial. 

I had a very small hope that she would have been acquitted having already served five years on a more serious charge, but right now, it simply isn't in Iran's interest to do so. How do you explain this to that poor six year old little girl? 

If people are sceptical about Covid then the media have nobody to blame but themselves. Most media outlets have consistently seen the pandemic through the narratives that they themselves set up and push. Example being the numerous articles last spring claiming travel bans didn't work which wasn't actually based on any evidence. 

• Thanks 1

Sounds as if Arlene Foster could be about to get the boot as DUP leader: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56902771

"Democratic Unionist Party politicians are being asked to sign a letter of no confidence in leader Arlene Foster, the BBC understands. 

It is understood 22 MLAs (Members of the Legislative Assembly), four MPs and one peer have already signed the letter. If this is the case, there is majority support within the party for a change in leadership".

Reading between the lines, it sounds as if they want someone more hardline who'll oppose the border in the Irish Sea, Irish Language Act and abortion more vigorously.... :rolleyes:

On 08/04/2021 at 20:09, Izzy said:

This is close to my neck off the woods. HS2 is ripping the heart out of our wonderful countryside and building it is one of the worst decisions in the history of this country IMO.

HS2: Arrests as 'Roald Dahl wood' felling starts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-56679977

:(:(:unsure:....Sort of the Super-league, of the Country side...Big business just saying fcuk-'em...

I am sure they could of used the Standing BRail areas, just couldnt be bothered to Plan it....

But it aint about football.....so they can just grab,grab,grab....Like using green sites instead of brown sites for flats & housing...

So simple, but so Damn lazy...!!

• Like 3

On 26/04/2021 at 14:16, Line-X said:

And yet astonishingly and ironically Iran warned the UK in advance not to 'politicise' the trial. 

I had a very small hope that she would have been acquitted having already served five years on a more serious charge, but right now, it simply isn't in Iran's interest to do so. How do you explain this to that poor six year old little girl? 

How does One explain this  to any innocent Person on the street, where Innocent traveller, or  iranian- expats,

who Doesnt trust going home,or to travel to. what is a Beautiful country,  

because the fear  of being held has some Fantasy bargaining chip..!!

I Worked & Travelled through Iran 40yrs ago, like many nations the Iranians, are welcoming,courteous to a fault......

Like Anywhere Else, Governments including the West, are shit...!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

That's quite the cancellation that Noel Clarke has earned himself, isn't it?

What a silly sausage

If true, I'm really disappointed in this one. He's a good actor and has always come across really well. Just shows you can never really tell what a celebrity is really like from the persona they show in public.

Oh and they better not cancel the final episode of Viewpoint tonight.

Edited by Facecloth

42 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

If true, I'm really disappointed in this one. He's a good actor and has always come across really well. Just shows you can never really tell what a celebrity is really like from the persona they show in public.

Yeah, innocent until proven guilty and all that but supposedly the accusations are coming from A LOT of individuals, not just one or two

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Eep! Watch city tonight instead 😬

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

I'm sorry, I've got some bad news

• Haha 1