Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

18 hours ago, Buce said:

Wow!

What an absolute tosser.

I think I would be pretty pissed off if a politician and his security tried to forcibly keep me out of my pub.  A pub which they are currently not allowed in under legislation which is decimating the hospitality industry and which said politician waved through without comment or challenge.  Said pub has no back garden, so the only legal reason for Starmer to enter would be to visit the toilets, which given he hadn't made any attempt to find a table, order a beverage or food indicating he is a customer would be literally taking the piss...

11 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I think I would be pretty pissed off if a politician and his security tried to forcibly keep me out of my pub.  A pub which they are currently not allowed in under legislation which is decimating the hospitality industry and which said politician waved through without comment or challenge.  Said pub has no back garden, so the only legal reason for Starmer to enter would be to visit the toilets, which given he hadn't made any attempt to find a table, order a beverage or food indicating he is a customer would be literally taking the piss...

He was invited.

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

I'm referring to his general behaviour: Blaming Starmer for the mess made by a Tory government.

Plus his entire demeanour was completely lacking in class, whether he was invited into the pub (as @Faceclothseems to think) or not.

No surprise you find something to defend, though.

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Chauvin verdict in shortly 

that was quick !

gonna be ugly if he gets off 

Who knows which way it will go? It seems like an open and shut case, but who knows?

Could be very bad if not guilty

38 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

that was quick !

I genuinely think civil unrest will turn into a civil war if he’s found not guilty. It’s a scary place we live in. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

that was quick !

my guess is he will be found not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter.

Something quite harrowing of having a direct video feed to a defendend as he's literally being sent down for murder. 

*edit* Quite aware it is was an even more harrowing video that started this. Delighted to see him down. 

Edited by Zear0

I have to admit, I'm surprised. The manslaughter case appeared pretty cast iron but I wasn't at all sure that the prosecution would be able to make a case for second or third degree murder.

Excellent news - hopefully this is the start of some meaningful change and accountability.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Any idea @Jon the Hat how Starmer is perceived in the country, any latest election polls to give us an idea?

It was wrong of him to sleep with your Missus but you've really got to let it go Geoff, you're only hurting yourself at this point.

• Like 3

I'll admit that I didn't follow the trial all that closely but am surprised he was found guilty on all three charges.  I expected the manslaughter to stick.

One thing I am intrigued by, is if the subject of racism was brought up in the trial?  Given that the incident sparked huge protests against racism over there (and here), was it inferred in the trial, or even proved that there was any racial motive for what happened?

4 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

It was wrong of him to sleep with your Missus but you've really got to let it go Geoff, you're only hurting yourself at this point.

Have a cup of coffee lad and leave people's partners out of your e-beef. 

Not a good look. 

• Like 3