Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

22 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Anyone see Wileys meltdown on Twitter? It was absolutely bonkers, how he hasn't been banned from Twitter yet is beyond me, it's quite frankly disgraceful.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/wiley-antisemitism-tweets-management-john-woolf-latest-a9637366.html

Crazy how he's able to spout so much shite. And get away with it for this long. 

• Like 1

Oh, so it seems that this fella Wiley thinks he's a Hebrew Israelite So, i will tell you why his comments are considered "anti-Semitic".

some Hebrew Israelites(they are a group of black people) consider themselves the true Israelites/the chosen people and the white jew converts  conspired to send them as slaves to America in order the monopolize the "chosen people" business and steal their bloodline rights (that's what i got from watching Hebrew Israelites on the internet)

Edited by the fox

23 minutes ago, the fox said:

Oh, so it seems that this fella Wiley thinks he's a Hebrew Israelite So, i will tell you why his comments are considered "anti-Semitic".

some Hebrew Israelites(they are a group of black people) consider themselves the true Israelites/the chosen people and the white jew converts  conspired to send them as slaves to America in order the monopolize the "chosen people" business and steal their bloodline rights (that's what i got from watching Hebrew Israelites on the internet)

Was there anything about 5G  in the stuff you found ???

his comments were anti semitic because they were straightforward anti Semitic ..... no nuances, no mixing of zionists and Jews - straightforward anti semitism ...... The guy may be several sandwiches short of a picnic but that’s even more reason for twitter/Ig to disable his accounts before thousands of his ‘followers’ are led into thinking the same garbage .......

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Was there anything about 5G  in the stuff you found ???

his comments were anti semitic because they were straightforward anti Semitic ..... no nuances, no mixing of zionists and Jews - straightforward anti semitism ...... The guy may be several sandwiches short of a picnic but that’s even more reason for twitter/Ig to disable his accounts before thousands of his ‘followers’ are led into thinking the same garbage .......

No 5G lol

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that grouping a whole set of people into 1 category is bad. his problem (or at least the problem of the people who share his ideology) is "who are the real Israelites?". that's why many people like him are against being called "anti-Semitic" because they 1- think they are the true Semitic people (from the tribe of Juda i think) and, 2- they think that most Jews today aren't Semitic people so they aren't entitled to the bloodline rights. 

all that is crazy imo.

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

No 5G lol

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that grouping a whole set of people into 1 category is bad. his problem (or at least the problem of the people who share his ideology) is "who are the real Israelites?". that's why many people like him are against being called "anti-Semitic" because they 1- think they are the true Semitic people (from the tribe of Juda i think) and, 2- they think that most Jews today aren't Semitic people so they aren't entitled to the bloodline rights. 

all that is crazy imo.

how long has he been of this mindset ????  is this a long though ideology or something more recent ??  I’m asking you cos you’ve done the research ! 

33 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

how long has he been of this mindset ????  is this a long though ideology or something more recent ??  I’m asking you cos you’ve done the research ! 

I wasn't following the guy and i've just heard of this mess from this thread and i went and i checked his twitter and the guy seemed to use machine-gun tactics and honestly, it seemed that it was building up for some time now. 

as for the "Hebrew Israelite"ideology, it isn't something new. there are some high profile celebrities who subscribe to that way of thinking (and i mean high profile) . from what i've gathered, the movement seemed to bloom from the USA. they think that they were tricked and sent as slaves (by white converts) to strip them from some kind of right bestowed by God to be his chosen people (based on bloodline nonetheless)

Edited by the fox

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Anyone see Wileys meltdown on Twitter? It was absolutely bonkers, how he hasn't been banned from Twitter yet is beyond me, it's quite frankly disgraceful.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/wiley-antisemitism-tweets-management-john-woolf-latest-a9637366.html

I’m absolutely ****ing sick of this. You’ll have to excuse me but I’ve been holding this rant in for years.

In our era of wokeness there remains one group of human beings who are still almost fair game for vilification. It is almost socially acceptable. Most people will know exactly what I mean. I’m ashamed to say I have (former) friends in different friendship groups who will go into war to repress criticism of certain communities or religions and I don’t necessarily have a problem with that. 

However, after a few drinks and other things they will have no problem dropping, to quote a few....

“That’s so Jewish”

“Him and his Jew nose”

“We need to talk about all these Jews”

“FIFA tournament- no Jew goals though”

Look at the comment section on the LCFC Facebook page when they recognise Jewish holidays. So much hate. And then there’s the Labour Party.....

Even today I’m seeing so much support for Wiley on social media with comments like “Big up my man Wiley” and “Real talk” etc etc  People who just last a couple of weeks ago were holding signs with messages like “we are all equal” etc. His comments were not aimed at Israel so people can’t use the anti-Zionism excuse either.

Im sick of the hypocrisy. I want to see protests and riots. I want to see confirmation that the PL stand firmly against anti-semitism, and I want to see Twitter reprimanded for their appallingly slow response.

remember, silence is violence and if you don’t speak out against it then YOU are part of the problem.

I have ties to the Jewish community through my girlfriend, and some of the more sinister anti-semitism they have suffered is truly disgusting and VERY frequent. Jewish schools have to hire private security firms for god sake. Graves are vandalised almost weekly etc. Overt displays of racism like this are usually global news. 

Wiley MBE lol is a hugely influential figure, right at the top of the hierarchy for grime music. Dare I question whether there is an issue of systemic anti-semitism in grime? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

. Dare I question whether there is an issue of systemic anti-semitism in grime? 

It's present in all forms of media, politics and the arts. Just takes someone with insight and understanding to spot it. It's hidden in so many ways. Just like other forms of racism.

7 days ban from Twitter is bollox.

• Like 1

I think this is partially a result of this quite widely-held view now that generalisations and prejudice is ok as long as it 'punches up', so people convince themselves their group is oppressed and their targets are dominant in order to legitimise their racism. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

I’m absolutely ****ing sick of this. You’ll have to excuse me but I’ve been holding this rant in for years.

In our era of wokeness there remains one group of human beings who are still almost fair game for vilification. It is almost socially acceptable. Most people will know exactly what I mean. I’m ashamed to say I have (former) friends in different friendship groups who will go into war to repress criticism of certain communities or religions and I don’t necessarily have a problem with that. 

However, after a few drinks and other things they will have no problem dropping, to quote a few....

“That’s so Jewish”

“Him and his Jew nose”

“We need to talk about all these Jews”

“FIFA tournament- no Jew goals though”

Look at the comment section on the LCFC Facebook page when they recognise Jewish holidays. So much hate. And then there’s the Labour Party.....

Even today I’m seeing so much support for Wiley on social media with comments like “Big up my man Wiley” and “Real talk” etc etc  People who just last a couple of weeks ago were holding signs with messages like “we are all equal” etc. His comments were not aimed at Israel so people can’t use the anti-Zionism excuse either.

Im sick of the hypocrisy. I want to see protests and riots. I want to see confirmation that the PL stand firmly against anti-semitism, and I want to see Twitter reprimanded for their appallingly slow response.

remember, silence is violence and if you don’t speak out against it then YOU are part of the problem.

I have ties to the Jewish community through my girlfriend, and some of the more sinister anti-semitism they have suffered is truly disgusting and VERY frequent. Jewish schools have to hire private security firms for god sake. Graves are vandalised almost weekly etc. Overt displays of racism like this are usually global news. 

Wiley MBE lol is a hugely influential figure, right at the top of the hierarchy for grime music. Dare I question whether there is an issue of systemic anti-semitism in grime? 

We need to appreciate the context - as a race of people, the Jews have been oppressed for thousands of years. this has meant that where they find a country/region willing to accept them and allow them the general theme is for them not to court controversy and to keep a low profile.  Try not to draw attention to themselves. That tends to make them an easy target when trouble comes along - I guess you could call it a ‘victim mentality’ of sorts. 

I get the irony that some will see with this and the current situation in Israel/Palestine and this complicates things somewhat now but wouldn’t explain what has gone on for the past three thousand years. . But the fact remains that bullies will generally look for that easy target and they continue to do so. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bovril said:

I think this is partially a result of this quite widely-held view now that generalisations and prejudice is ok as long as it 'punches up', so people convince themselves their group is oppressed and their targets are dominant in order to legitimise their racism. 

This is true, but power structures that give advantages based on demographic are still pretty prevalent and a problem - some of these targets are dominant and are malicious.

Difficult to deal with in a good way and there's an awful lot of crap being flung for no good purpose right now, though.

• Haha 1

Also, I think it's possible to consider that the Jews have been terribly mistreated as a race for pretty much their entire existence and deserve much better, while at the same time considering that Israeli policy is often in no way defensive and perhaps just a bit heavy-handed.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Also, I think it's possible to consider that the Jews have been terribly mistreated as a race for pretty much their entire existence and deserve much better, while at the same time considering that Israeli policy is often in no way defensive and perhaps just a bit heavy-handed.

:dunno:

I've looked at Wiley's comments and the comments on here and don't see anything much about Israel. So forgive me for being somewhat perplexed that you felt the need to clarify that you can both defend Jewish people and criticise Israeli policy. Making the jump from Jews to Israel with no reasonable cause is antisemitism in itself

Edited by Kopfkino
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

I've looked at Wiley's comments and the comments on here and don't see anything much about Israel. So forgive me for being somewhat perplexed that you felt the need to clarify that you can both defend Jewish people and criticise Israeli policy. Making the jump from Jews to Israel with no reasonable cause is antisemitism in itself

'Turning his attention to Israel, Wiley wrote:” “Listen to me Jewish community Israel is not your country I’m sorry.”

He then claimed:” The Star of David that’s our ting … Some people have gotten too comfortable on lands that don’t belong to them.”

Wiley wrote: "Some people have gotten too comfortable on lands that don’t belong to them"

The music producer added: “Israel is ours”. This appeared to reference the Black Hebrew Israelites, a group of black people who believe that they are the descendants of the biblical residents of Israel..'

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/rapper-wiley-sparks-antisemitism-storm-with-stream-of-vile-posts-about-jews-and-israel-1.501959

They were the only tweets about Israel.

I honestly hope they take his MBE off him, total willy puller.

Was speaking to a friend today over whatsapp, he was actually agreeing with what Wiley was saying, before going through the old Palestine isn't theirs argument, murderers etc. I just don't understand how a Jewish person who is from the anywhere in the world can get abuse because of what Israel does. It's like me being offensive towards Muslims here because of what's going on in Saudi or Iran, just makes no sense.

2 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

On 26/07/2020 at 06:25, st albans fox said:

We need to appreciate the context - as a race of people, the Jews have been oppressed for thousands of years. this has meant that where they find a country/region willing to accept them and allow them the general theme is for them not to court controversy and to keep a low profile.  Try not to draw attention to themselves. That tends to make them an easy target when trouble comes along - I guess you could call it a ‘victim mentality’ of sorts. 

I get the irony that some will see with this and the current situation in Israel/Palestine and this complicates things somewhat now but wouldn’t explain what has gone on for the past three thousand years. . But the fact remains that bullies will generally look for that easy target and they continue to do so. 

Fair enough, it may be "anything much", but it has been mentioned, which is why I wrote what I did. Apologies if that wasn't clear.

FWIW @the fox had it right earlier when he said Wiley was a Hebrew Israelite, and he's clearly an anti-Semitic arse and needs to get dragged for it because there's no good cause for any of that kind of BS prejudice.

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

'Turning his attention to Israel, Wiley wrote:” “Listen to me Jewish community Israel is not your country I’m sorry.”

He then claimed:” The Star of David that’s our ting … Some people have gotten too comfortable on lands that don’t belong to them.”

Wiley wrote: "Some people have gotten too comfortable on lands that don’t belong to them"

The music producer added: “Israel is ours”. This appeared to reference the Black Hebrew Israelites, a group of black people who believe that they are the descendants of the biblical residents of Israel..'

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/rapper-wiley-sparks-antisemitism-storm-with-stream-of-vile-posts-about-jews-and-israel-1.501959

They were the only tweets about Israel.

I honestly hope they take his MBE off him, total willy puller.

Was speaking to a friend today over whatsapp, he was actually agreeing with what Wiley was saying, before going through the old Palestine isn't theirs argument, murderers etc. I just don't understand how a Jewish person who is from the anywhere in the world can get abuse because of what Israel does. It's like me being offensive towards Muslims here because of what's going on in Saudi or Iran, just makes no sense.

There is a subtle difference - the vast majority of world Jewry (14 m) is broadly supportive of Israel on a macro level. They may disagree with some of the policies but they will rarely openly criticise.......  thing is, every Jew in the back of their mind thinks that one day, they may need Israel as a sanctuary, given their experience of the past five hundred years.  It’s ingrained into the psyche although as the generations pass on, that will slowly disappear again and that criticism will come.   But then who is to argue that the current psyche of the older generations will ultimately be proven right ?  Sadly, There is no historical evidence for them to be wrong ......

On 25/07/2020 at 20:48, bovril said:

Absolutely,

I’ve said similar before, in order to rid the world of racism we have to treat everyone as equal. Including the racists/sexist/homophobes etc within minority groups, of which there are many. 

• Like 1

A march this weekend of approximately 2,500 of the ‘Not fvcking around’ militia group in Louisville ...   as the article points out we are surely nearing the time when groups like this and those that are on the other side of the fence kick off ...    god knows what the death toll would be with those sort of numbers involved  ...   and how far it would escalate.    And how the hell Trump would deal with it !

9DFA7D75-E358-436F-B9B9-FB4FFC565880.jpeg

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

A march this weekend of approximately 2,500 of the ‘Not fvcking around’ militia group in Louisville ...   as the article points out we are surely nearing the time when groups like this and those that are on the other side of the fence kick off ...    god knows what the death toll would be with those sort of numbers involved  ...   and how far it would escalate.    And how the hell Trump would deal with it !

To think that these are all civilians that is 1 scarey nuts photo

17 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Thats my fear for the USA....If Trump denies & ignores the Blackmatters movement & word, then carries on his Red-neck ideologies....It could Kick off, & spread

with confused & abused misunderstandings, coincidental or deliberate...!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

On 27/07/2020 at 00:30, Leicester_Loyal said:

Was speaking to a friend today over whatsapp, he was actually agreeing with what Wiley was saying, before going through the old Palestine isn't theirs argument, murderers etc. I just don't understand how a Jewish person who is from the anywhere in the world can get abuse because of what Israel does. It's like me being offensive towards Muslims here because of what's going on in Saudi or Iran, just makes no sense

Do they hate themself, or call themself a murderer, cos of the actions of the British Empire or even modern British governments? ****ing eejit. 

• Like 1