Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

13 hours ago, String fellow said:

Does anyone have a list of current heterosexual Conservative male MPs, who are ex-ministers in their 50s? There can't be that many.

A certain MP who's last name sounds a bit French has deleted all his social media today. He's in his 50's, used to be a minister, and was a minister for Armed Forces (which fits with what American media have said). My money is on that guy.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Facecloth said:

A certain MP who's last name sounds a bit French has deleted all his social media today. He's in his 50's, used to be a minister, and was a minister for Armed Forces (which fits with what American media have said). My money is on that guy.

I wouldn’t say Vaz sounded French.

Also, I’ve got no idea what this is related to, I just remember Vaz deleting all his social media accounts, and if there’s a scandal he can’t be far away.

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I wouldn’t say Vaz sounded French.

Also, I’ve got no idea what this is related to, I just remember Vaz deleting all his social media accounts, and if there’s a scandal he can’t be far away.

Its a serving Tory mp who's a former minister, so definitely not Vaz. They've been arrested on suspension of rape, there was a tweet on the last page.

Edited by Facecloth

Just a reminder to everyone to be very careful here since

a) Its only an allegation at this stage

b) The list of names that fit the criteria will include names not even actually being accused, and mud can stick.

c) Potential issues for Mark/Foxestalk etc I should think.

• Like 1

On 31/07/2020 at 11:01, The Horse's Mouth said:

Well you're not because you've completely missed the point, what Wiley said is apart of his religion at the end of the day, people love to defend islam but they have similar views regarding the jewish people. Not that i agree with his statements either.I'm talking about Riley's actions on a whole, she goes around bullying children and lying most of the time, but because her image is that shes standing up to anti semitism it's completely ignored and approved. You either cancel them both or let them both carry on imo

You have any evidence of Rachel Riley lying most of the time?  Utter nonsense.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

WRT discussion a little ways back regarding Trump wanting to delay the election or at least use that as an excuse to delegitimise the results:

Let's say, to use a hypothetical scenario, Trump issues an executive order saying that the election will be delayed due to preventing further outbreaks of Covid-19. The order is obviously bunk and without Congressional approval, but his militia supporters (asking with police structures in some places) enforce it, saying that people are being forced to the polls and the Democrats want that so they can kill or maim more rural voters.

In that scenario...who exactly stops him and them and ensures a democratic election process, and more importantly, how? The local election authorities? The Supreme Court? The military? There will be no end of people saying, "but, but, he can't do that!", but I'm unsure of who would actually have the reach to act to stop it.

I'm mulling it over in my head and I can't actually get a clear answer, which is worrying, seeing is this is one of a variety of ways that a mess can be created where the law is on no ones side, and in that case, most often the side best versed in the art of the brutal and ruthless wins.

13 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Subtle lol 

• Haha 1

On 01/08/2020 at 10:29, Aus Fox said:

Surely the answer to all hatred be is racism, homophobia, sexism or anything else is education?

No matter what someone’s age is, we should always be looking to educate?

I don’t care if it’s Tommy Robinson or the 12 year old kid who abused Zaha on Twitter, the answer is always education.

The answer is time, simple as that, unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be enough of it.

2 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Just a reminder to everyone to be very careful here since

a) Its only an allegation at this stage

b) The list of names that fit the criteria will include names not even actually being accused, and mud can stick.

c) Potential issues for Mark/Foxestalk etc I should think.

I should think so too, the bloody massive rapist! :ph34r: You shouldn't refer to him by his name whilst it's all speculation though.

On 03/08/2020 at 10:18, Jon the Hat said:

The bloke has a much right to be assumed innocent until proven guilty as anyone.  Good to see the media being more responsible than they have in the past.

Not a coincidence at all is it... 

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Just seen footage of the Beirut explosion. ****ing hell :o

Madness.

Edited by StanSP

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not a coincidence at all is it... 

Madness.

holy crap! That is a massive blast! 

I see rumours of a fireworks depot and nitrate storage facility? Sounds possible....

Explosion looks a bit "too big" to be a car or truck bomb (not that I'm an expert....)

44 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

My mates were planning a weekend away and Beirut was on the shortlist,only me and him fancied it and were trying to convince the others.

might be struggling now.

christ on a bike - where else was on the shortlist?

• Haha 3