Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

Just now, Nalis said:

Back to November lockdowns only???

Might as well go back to March lockdowns ffs. If schools are open then things will NOT fall adequately.

Makes me laugh. Was so obvious schools are a major issue but they wait until the day after they close before bringing these rules out. Could have just closed them for December.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Im still travelling to Leicester on the 23rd as planned. Will only be mixing with one household so I don't see the difference with one day or 3. I'm not travelling from a tier 4 area so I'll take my chances. 

Enjoy it and forget about all this bollocks for a few days:beer: I'd say the same to everyone else who is slightly worried about breaking these new rules or whatever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

The people who broke the rules are going to continue break the rules anyway. Anyone who broke the rules by going home early for Christmas are rewarded.

Lockdowns work, of course they do, but the equality is ridiculous.

This is something I realised around July/August. In the end I joined the rule breakers myself (within reason), I'll happily visit my Goddaughter and other family members, I'm not missing them growing up, because this isn't going anywhere and we'll be in exactly the same position come March/April 2021.

6 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

No idea why they’re just putting the tip in with tier 4. You can’t do fvck all in tier 3 anyway so may as well go balls deep have a national lockdown. 

Don't tell me the fcukin tip is going to be closed again? Its taken me months to dispose of what I would have done in a few trips down there in April/May.

• Haha 4