Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

10 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

If we could combine Nicolás Tagliafico with Alex Telles we would have Tagliatelle.

I'd be pasta caring about signing anyone else:)

I fling coala coats, all sex tele

t' local coala fixes sex sling 

That took me too long, sorry everyone, cant sleep

2 hours ago, 80footgiraffe said:

He’d be undoubtedly a fantastic signing at £22m, the only real issue is he has a few years on Ben so we’d be losing a longer term player

We're losing him at some point anyway, just like Ricardo.  The trick is choosing the right time and finding the right replacement.

4 hours ago, 80footgiraffe said:

He’d be undoubtedly a fantastic signing at £22m, the only real issue is he has a few years on Ben so we’d be losing a longer term player

Realistically Chilwell would never be a longer term player for us, best case scenario he evolves into the left back he has the potential to become with us and then leaves us in three or four years anyway. Always a bigger fish. In fact Tagliafico could stay with us even longer potentially, as this could be his last chance at a "big" move - two/three years from now it's unlikely any club will pay up for him as his sell-by date will be approaching.

Not that I want to sell Chilwell, but I'm pointing out that it could happen.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

We're losing him at some point anyway, just like Ricardo.  The trick is choosing the right time and finding the right replacement.

Thats a good point - having a season of Tagliafico and Ricardo may still give us the best full back combo bar Liverpool for at least a season

On 14/06/2020 at 01:08, Vardinio'sCat said:

I'm not really a big pasta man myself.

you're thinking of tagliatelle 

this is a human called tagliafico

not sure how you got them mixed up - maybe invest in a carbon monoxide detector

Edited by Out Foxed
  • Haha 3

I think there is perhaps better value on the market, I’m not overly sure he’s a stand out player in his position; benefits from being in a team that’s done well recently / hype. That being said champions league experience is crucial but perhaps not for the price they’d want / his age / his actual ability.

7 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

not sure how you got them mixed you - maybe invest in a carbon monoxide detector

That's the cheesy one with bits of ham in, right?

Edited by turtmcfly
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I think there is perhaps better value on the market, I’m not overly sure he’s a stand out player in his position; benefits from being in a team that’s done well recently / hype. That being said champions league experience is crucial but perhaps not for the price they’d want / his age / his actual ability.

you mean a better player for the same 22m or less? :huh:

48 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Or perhaps a player even slightly more in cost, I’m not convinced by him at all tbh

if we are going to pay 30m for Ayoze Perez, you can guarantee  we will have to pay at least that for an overlapping full back that’s better than Tagliafico 

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Mendy, Chilwell and Digne are better players in my opinion, but that wasn’t what I was talking about 

Apologies I thought you were talking about Chilwell, just realised you are talking about Tagliafico.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Out Foxed said:

not sure how you got them mixed up - maybe invest in a carbon monoxide detector

I obviously need to work my delivery a bit... and my material. :ph34r:

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...