Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

3 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Tbf we’ve been linked to Lewis by no one reliable 

This is, I guess, the crux of the matter - there is no-one reliable as its very respectable and above board these days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfceaves said:

I’m guessing beans means good? 

He’s ok from what I’ve seen, but South American football expert Tim Vickery doesn’t seem to think he’s any better than Chilwell... 

Good going forward, not convincing defensively 

Nah, surely beans means Heinz?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

£40m is fine.

Well effectively be upgrading or atleast replacing Chilwell with an equal and receiving a complimentary £25m from Chelsea.

4 years older and chilwell has a higher ceiling. Thankfully ajax said earlier in the season they would let him go for 25 so this is a good deal, 40 mil and we should be looking elsewhere.

32 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

4 years older and chilwell has a higher ceiling. Thankfully ajax said earlier in the season they would let him go for 25 so this is a good deal, 40 mil and we should be looking elsewhere.

and chilly has English premium, especially as Brexit approaches !!!

25m is a good deal …….

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Personally, I'd outsource all the work to Chelsea.

You want Chilwell? Yeah, well that's £70m plus a suitable replacement that I fancy all lined up, deal done.

Otherwise, fack off

That would actually be a genius policy if we could get away with it. You can have our player for the price we want plus the next best player you scouted in case we said no.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Liverpool apparently used Jamal Lewis as a 'smokescreen' for their interest in Tsimikas. 

Maybe we're doing the same. 

Tagliafico or Telles would be mint. 

Always feel for players when they're used as a decoy