Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

13 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Tagliafico would be like having two Ricardo's in the team. Chilwell has potential, Tagliafico is doing it consistently week-in and week-out already.

The only reason I can think of that Chelsea aren't signing him instead is because he's not a long term solution and is quite a bit older than the rest of their squad. For us, I'd actually argue his age is perfect and the experience he would provide would be invaluable.

I think he'd become a smash hit here!

Are they desperate for some English players?

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Are they desperate for some English players?

That might very well explain it. They've also signed Werner and Ziyech (and possibly Havertz) so can't continue to sign foreign players. They already signed Ziyech from Ajax and though he's better than Tagliafico, I'd use that signing as an argument to say that this player could also cut it in the Premier League.

Honestly as much as I like Chilwell and would be sad to see a player that came through the academy go, if this happened we'd get a player that would improve our team right away and have further money to invest in the team. Can you imagine having this guy AND Ricardo in the same team!? Good lord... :jawdrop:

• Like 4

Do we really have the pull to be competing with Champions League teams? Have a feeling if we had made it into the top 4 signings like this and Trincao may have been possible, but don't think they will be now.

3 minutes ago, bmt said:

Do we really have the pull to be competing with Champions League teams? Have a feeling if we had made it into the top 4 signings like this and Trincao may have been possible, but don't think they will be now.

£££££££££££££££££££

49 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

He's beans.  Anybody complaining about this as a possible signing is straight trippin'.

I’m guessing beans means good? 

He’s ok from what I’ve seen, but South American football expert Tim Vickery doesn’t seem to think he’s any better than Chilwell... 

Good going forward, not convincing defensively 

27 minutes ago, bmt said:

Ajax sell to buy. So any of their players are available at a price.