Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Odsonne Edouard

8 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I thought this was a UEFA directive, to compensate a fair payment for development!!!

Absolute rubbish this cross border situation.....absolute nonsense!!

It would be a bit hypocritical of me to moan about it tbh given how we got Dembele but I agree, looking at it objectively there should probably be a happier and fairer medium in terms of compensation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all tbh, Leicester would be a far smarter move for him than Man City or something like that anyway.

Sign him and then loan him to Peterborough, then Leuven then back to us 😂

Why won't he sign a new deal? Surely he's best with you for another 3-4 years?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sign him and then loan him to Peterborough, then Leuven then back to us 😂

Why won't he sign a new deal? Surely he's best with you for another 3-4 years?

I've not heard the exact reason. I don't think his head has been turned as he's had interest from all the elite clubs for years and always comes across as a very grounded young guy. Part of me thinks standards have slipped under Lennon and he's getting less emphasis on his own personal development.

1 minute ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I've not heard the exact reason. I don't think his head has been turned as he's had interest from all the elite clubs for years and always comes across as a very grounded young guy. Part of me thinks standards have slipped under Lennon and he's getting less emphasis on his own personal development.

We need a left footed right winger.... get him in our first team aged 12 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

so £21m and 80k a week on wages not sure they would be keen on that

Yes I guess Slims salary is a problem. What fool gave him that salary without him proving himself here.

Salaries should be modest to begin with, Topped up by linked to appearances and performance. That way you don't end up caught like we are now.

15 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Dreamland signing. Yes we would benefit massively from his quality but unless we sell Ian I can’t see it happening. We are More desperate for bodies elsewhere and don’t seem to have much cash to burn.

I’d argue we’re absolutely desperate for a striker. Lose Vardy and we’re up a creek. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’d argue we’re absolutely desperate for a striker. Lose Vardy and we’re up a creek. 

And you would be bang on. My point is at right wing what do we have as in starting eleven? And left back? That’s my point.

4 minutes ago, dooflip said:

And you would be bang on. My point is at right wing what do we have as in starting eleven? And left back? That’s my point.

I agree with you, we do need some new faces for the mentioned positions. We are desperate for players in a number of positions really. And hopefully now we will progress on with a few more transfers. 

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I was thinking this yesterday. Good premier league centre forward that knows where the goal is.

He’s got a good engine as well and leaves it all out there on the pitch 🙂

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Like 1