Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Odsonne Edouard

On 14/06/2020 at 13:52, Ric Flair said:

Only if we play 2 up top every game. Otherwise you cannot keep 3 top class strikers happy. I'd rather we focus on a right winger first anyway, especially as Perez is supposed to be a versatile centre forward as well to compete with Vardy and Kelechi. 

If we have funds after getting a RW and a centre back then maybe we could look at what we do with our striker options.

I look toward to watching him play to decide for myself :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

A Celtic fan friend of mine says he wants to return to France :(. Lennon fuming apparently as he's not one of the ones he wants to lose.

Well, we’re a little bit closer to France than Celtic, that might cheer him up!

Edited by MPH

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Would if Celtic would be interested in taking Slim off us as part of an exchange? £25m plus Slim. Actually think Slimani would do well up north. 

He’s on 80k a week

Edited by mod hero

10 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Would if Celtic would be interested in taking Slim off us as part of an exchange? £25m plus Slim. Actually think Slimani would do well up north. 

We could throw Ghezzal and Diabate in for free! 

42 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

We could throw Ghezzal and Diabate in for free! 

In all honesty we could use someone like Ghezzal in a number 10 type role. Obviously been a poor signing at EPL level but he’d do well up here.

Given slimani’s attitude I wouldn’t want him near here, I’d rather preserve with Ajeti and Klimala.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

In all honesty we could use someone like Ghezzal in a number 10 type role. Obviously been a poor signing at EPL level but he’d do well up here.

Given slimani’s attitude I wouldn’t want him near here, I’d rather preserve with Ajeti and Klimala.

When would you like him delivered? :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Free to good home

Edited by les-tah
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Kevin Russell said:I have nothing against big established clubs/teams, but for me the Scottish system is pointless. Would love to see the two Glasgow clubs and a few of the others absorbed into the football league

I can just see the E.P.L bosses in a brainstorming session,

"So we have the most successful football product in the world but how can we make it better"

"I know" said Kevin "let's infect it with sectarianism and religious bigotry".

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, notnow john said:

I can just see the E.P.L bosses in a brainstorming session,

"So we have the most successful football product in the world but how can we make it better"

"I know" said Kevin "let's infect it with sectarianism and religious bigotry".

Did it work?

3 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

slimani signs on the Monday. Tuesday paper headlines:

SLIMANI BRAWLS WITH LENNON SHOCKER!

• Haha 1