Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Said Benrahma

Source Tweet:

Info @RMCsport : #Chelsea entered into discussions with Saïd's entourage #Benrahma . The club coached by Frank Lampard has even expressed its interest in Brentford without transmitting an offer for the moment. Leicester and Arsenal also interested.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Left whenever I've seen him, arm flapper often running into trouble

Yeah I've just looked, since Mbeumo came in he has always played on the left. Mbeumo is the left footed right winger we ought to consider. 14 goals and 7 assists in his 1st season and still only 20 years of age. 

Was very dangerous when he came on in the FA Cup vs us too.

• Like 1

Would Chelsea really be interested? Hiyech already agreed. Hudson odoi on massive wages. 

I guess they could see him as William replacement. But surely we’d be the better move. This is the signing I want more than most tbh. 

Pleaaaaasssseeee!!!

This guy will be playing Premier League football next season. The question is for whom?

Those saying that Mbeumo might be the better fit for Leicester might have a point given he plays on the right wing and cuts in. That said, in both of these videos you see the damage that Benrahma can do.

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Competition may be a good thing for him! 

Our priority has to be a right winger and then decide if we are to move Gray or Albrighton on then maybe replace either of them as well. Ryan Fraser on a free and flog one of them pair would do me as a back up left winger. 

• Like 2

Pereira, Benrahma, Mbeumo, Watkins, Eze, Ejaria. So many talented Championship players to choose from!

Matheus Pereira is the best of the lot, but WBA have an obligation to buy clause. Sign Benrahma or Mbeumo this year & maybe next summer try get Matheus Pereira if WBA go back down.

Edited by Shane
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Shane said:

Pereira, Benrahma, Mbeumo, Watkins, Eze, Ejaria. So many talented Championship players to choose from!

Matheus Pereira is the best of the lot, but WBA have an obligation to buy clause. Sign Benrahma or Mbeumo this year & maybe next summer try get Matheus Pereira if WBA go back down.

That obligation to buy clause has been extended from end of May to end of June, if they fail to chuff up the £8.5m then he will go back to Sporting. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Pereira at West Brom (on loan from Sporting) is much better than Benrahma IMO and a left footed right winger. 

..just went on to YouTube, great player!!!

Great composure, terrific skills, things go through him, he makes this happen. Love the round the corner balls and gets the pace just right in the lay offs, when you don't think he has picked up on a players run.

Seems to have a great temperament, not fazed when,if, in closed positions.

• Like 3

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

..just went on to YouTube, great player!!!

Great composure, terrific skills, things go through him, he makes this happen. Love the round the corner balls and gets the pace just right in the lay offs, when you don't think he has picked up on a players run.

Seems to have a great temperament, not fazed when,if, in closed positions.

Would be our first Brazilian player too, I feel like if we ever sign one it needs to be a pure flair player. Knowing us we'd sign a Brazilian centre half haha. 

Let's hope West Brom fail to come up with the reddies and we do a straight swap of Pereira for Silva and Slimani

• Like 2