Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Said Benrahma

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I'll be honest, I have no idea if this means he's quick or slow.  lol Does it mean slow because it gets stuck to the shovel when trying to roll off?

It means he’s quick. My issue goes further back, though - I have absolutely no idea who or what Mbuemo is. Is it a drink? A sexual fetish? 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I'll be honest, I have no idea if this means he's quick or slow.  lol Does it mean slow because it gets stuck to the shovel when trying to roll off?

Next time you see a dog shit, launch it with a shovel and watch the pace.

44 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

It means he’s quick. My issue goes further back, though - I have absolutely no idea who or what Mbuemo is. Is it a drink? A sexual fetish? 🤷‍♂️

Usually drink, usually dance, usually Mbuemo

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Breaking news in Germany seems to say they are making a serious move for Havertz. If that happens can see this one being put on ice.

Would be quite an audacious swoop if they managed to get Havertz, pretty much the hottest property in Europe at the moment.

...sorry, who are, they!!!

5 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Chelsea

Thanks!!!

They are really going for it if they believe there is a chance to land Havertz. 

Surely the price would be over £100m, they must be looking to offload to finance any such undertakings. It has Bern rumoured that Willian could go in the summer and Tammy Abrahams might be an option to pick up?

7 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Thanks!!!

They are really going for it if they believe there is a chance to land Havertz. 

Surely the price would be over £100m, they must be looking to offload to finance any such undertakings. It has Bern rumoured that Willian could go in the summer and Tammy Abrahams might be an option to pick up?

If they signed Werner, Ziyech, Havertz and Telles..... They would win the league for sure.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

If they signed Werner, Ziyech, Havertz and Telles..... They would win the league for sure.

I hope Lampard is still a mediocre coach and all their signings don't adapt to the PL and they fail big time next season. Nothing personal against them, but it would be very funny... And to our advantage

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

...can't see them toppling Liverpool, Manchester City seems not to have a back bone, United will be much stronger, Spurs might just be a surprise package and we might be encumbered by our focus on European football.

22 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Someone posted this on a reddit thread I commented on, regarding him being shifted to the left wing.

Pretty interesting stuff:

Just a head up, I wouldn't say he was "moved to the left". He was more than happy there before and its probably his "natural postion" if you had to give him one a la football man. However he's super comfortable on both wings and is probably the best player I've ever seen live at Griffin Park along with Michael Turner and Szcezny (Obviously a very different style). He'll not only play but do well no matter what club he goes to in the Premier in my opinion (assuming City and Liverpool have to interest)

That is pretty glowing praise...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He is evidently ridiculously skilful and any highlights reel makes for great viewing but the games I've seen of him he tries to be skilful EVERY time and not many players can pull off nutmegs and roundhouses every time and he needs some fine tuning. His lack of explosive pace is made up for with the skill but I still am not sure on him, if he was left footed and we could move Ghezzal and one of Gray or Albrighton on then i'd be more keen but if he is our number 1 target when it's right wing where we have the more obvious weakness then it's a bit of a mistake in my opinion.

Can not believe the original FLAIR hype trender is coming out with this. 

When were the days you wanted to see a winger take on a player every time? Disappointed

• Haha 1

Chelsea have got mega £ available due to the transfer ban they had, the £ from the sales of the likes of Morata and Hazard hasn’t yet been spent and the loan players they have out (Kenedy, Ampadu, Musonda etc) all means loan fees coming in and wages covered by the other clubs. Combine that with losing some big earners this summer. They literally have cash galore to throw at rebuilding the team in a buyers market this summer. If they can convince these players to sign I see the “old Chelsea” coming back. 

Edited by GingerrrFox

46 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Can not believe the original FLAIR hype trender is coming out with this. 

When were the days you wanted to see a winger take on a player every time? Disappointed

Him not being left footed negates 95% of the FLAIR

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Chelsea have got mega £ available due to the transfer ban they had, the £ from the sales of the likes of Morata and Hazard hasn’t yet been spent and the loan players they have out (Kenedy, Ampadu, Musonda etc) all means loan fees coming in and wages covered by the other clubs. Combine that with losing some big earners this summer. They literally have cash galore to throw at rebuilding the team in a buyers market this summer. If they can convince these players to sign I see the “old Chelsea” coming back. 

Depends, it’s not all about the playing staff, and I am yet to be convinced by Frankie

12 hours ago, LestaLad said:

That's a higher fee than I was anticipating. Not sure why, but Chamionship player with no prem experience and only 2 years left on contract...was hoping closer to £15 mill. Sounds like they'll get a bidding war anyway.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Depends, it’s not all about the playing staff, and I am yet to be convinced by Frankie

I think Frank proved his management ability when he almost got Derby up. I agree he’s not proven anything at Premier League level yet but people doubted Frank Lampard as a kid whether he could make it as a top player and people will doubt him again now. He seems to be the sort of bloke who loves to prove people wrong. Both he and Gerrard will make quality managers imo.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I don't see where the lad fits in; will he rival/rotate with Barnes on the left or fo we think he fights with Perez on the right?

Probably both. With the number of games next season we need numbers, you don't want to be relying on Albrighton or Gray (assuming he doesn't go) next season. If Gray goes I think we'll sign more than one winger tbh.

4 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Not sure where everyone fits in anyway, Lampard said he wanted to play the youth & promote the British players Barkley, Mount, Loftus-Cheek, Gilmour then further forward Hudson-Odoi & Abrahams so with those extra attacking players coupled with Kante, Jorginho, Pulisic, Kovacic, Pedro, Giroud & Batshuayi & William (although rumours he's off) when do they get their chance thats 17 players vying for at most 6 slots.

That 17 probably could be reduced by 2 maybe 3 with sales but still, thats a lot of young 1st team players to keep happy.