Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Thanawat Suengchitthawon

10 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Sue

I don’t know what it is but when I read his full name (out loud in my head if you know what I mean) the voice that it comes out in, is a cross between Scooby Doo and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

20yr old into the u23's, surely within a season we'd see if he has any hope of first team action. Or if this is going to be a case of bringing players in to sell for a fee later on

He was released by a mid table 2nd division French team. Its going to take a massive turnaround for him to ever make our first team. 

He was signed because he's Thai and the owners want to help Thai football. Nothing wrong with that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

20yr old into the u23's, surely within a season we'd see if he has any hope of first team action. Or if this is going to be a case of bringing players in to sell for a fee later on

Probably a case of trying to extend the Club’s popularity further in the Owners homeland.  Very sensible move.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Webbo said:

He was released by a mid table 2nd division French team. Its going to take a massive turnaround for him to ever make our first team. 

He was signed because he's Thai and the owners want to help Thai football. Nothing wrong with that. 

Because no one can make it from the lower leagues? Good job no one told Jamie ...

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Leicester Tourist Board needs to do a sponsorship deal on the version of the shirts sold in Thailand  -   Leicester - Piles are Fun