Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Brighton Match Thread

Chill out everyone, its Brighton. Yes they beat Arsenal but well....... who wouldn't at the moment. Ndidi and Mendy will allow Madders to move forward and not have to track back. He can feed Vardy. Plus its Mendy's birthday so let him have a run around 😊 We have Praet, Youri and Perez to bring on.  It will be fine!

Edited by Hales
  • Like 3

Let's just see how it pans out. Before the West Ham away game the thread was full of negativity and how we'd thrown away a great chance looking at the line-up and they played pretty well afterwards.

You'll see rotation at some point, this happens to be early. We need to start strongly and get settled.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Our best chance is scrape through to 0-0 until we change it. Concede first it’s finished. I hope BR is a genius and he proves me wrong but I’d genuinely be shocked if we get a win tonight now.

huge huge pressure we really must win!

So he won't use the bench at all, then?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Our best chance is scrape through to 0-0 until we change it. Concede first it’s finished. I hope BR is a genius and he proves me wrong but I’d genuinely be shocked if we get a win tonight now.

huge huge pressure we really must win!

What a happy and positive little bunny you are.

• Thanks 1

Interesting how that selection makes our bench and strength in depth look good.

Love that Iheanacho is on from the start, he deserves the chance.

Gray.....I'm not saying anything...jinx factor potential = high.

Mendy...errrrr ok....must have bought the chance in training, so let's see.