Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Brighton Match Thread

17 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Our best chance is scrape through to 0-0 until we change it. Concede first it’s finished. I hope BR is a genius and he proves me wrong but I’d genuinely be shocked if we get a win tonight now.

huge huge pressure we really must win!

Gordon Bennet! 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Think the plan is to have the two midfielders sit which will mean the other 4 attacking players can basically camp in their half. Gray and Maddison to play narrower meaning that Justin and Chilwell can play really high with the cover of the 2 holding mids.

Could be an astute move... Or total meltdown on here :D

• Like 2

Guest Fktf
Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Home in time, eaten .. beer opened stream found BUZZING !!!!

what does one need to google? 

The strong bench could come in really useful if we need to get something later on.

This is a big game for Gray. He deserves his start after Watford. A lot of people have written him off at Leicester now and I hope he turns a corner and becomes the player he has the potential to be. If he shines today, it could carry him through the rest of the season and maybe save his career here. If he flops  it's probably curtains.