Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (A) pre match

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

If you're not going to look forward to watching us play then what's the point?

I looked forward to watching Mark De Vries, Josh Low, Momo Sylla et al when we were genuinely shite.

Now we're 3rd in the league and have a serious chance of getting into the Champions League and are almost certainly going to get our 2nd highest ever finish...

I feel as like a lot of Leicester fans take what we have for granted. Everyone outside the established top 6 would swap places with us in a heartbeat. We don't deserve what has happened to us since the Thais.

I agree but I struggle to see how anyone can look forward to watching us at the moment... the players deserve a huge amount of credit for being third in the league. They also deserve to have questions asked of them when they create 0 big chances in 3 games.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I looked forward to watching Mark De Vries, Josh Low, Momo Sylla et al when we were genuinely shite.

Now we're 3rd in the league and have a serious chance of getting into the Champions League and are almost certainly going to get our 2nd highest ever finish...

I feel as like a lot of Leicester fans take what we have for granted. Everyone outside the established top 6 would swap places with us in a heartbeat. We don't deserve what has happened to us since the Thais.

I often disagree with you AKCJ, but not on this occasion.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Kasper

Soyuncu Evans Fuchs

Albrighton Ndidi Chilwell

Maddison Barnes

Vardy Iheanacho

..why do people constantly have Nacho and Vardy up front together!!!

We know Perez is not at his best out wide and when we have the opportunity to bring him in centrally we exclude him from the team.

The popular thought is that Vardy needs an Okazaki type partner and the work rate of Perez and his movements suggest this to be a good fit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

We know Perez is not at his best out wide and when we have the opportunity to bring him in centrally we exclude him from the team.

The popular thought is that Vardy needs an Okazaki type partner and the work rate of Perez and his movements suggest this to be a good fit.

Iheanacho and Vardy were excellent together earlier in the season.

Villa away stands out as being on of our best performances all season. The pair of them bullied Villa.

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Iheanacho and Vardy were excellent together earlier in the season.

Villa away stands out as being on of our best performances all season. The pair of them bullied Villa.

Can't live off that, Iheanacho has been poor in at least 95% of league games he's played for us. It's not happening is it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

..no one is taking this for granted!!!

Just take a look at the majority of the post, as you can see it is mostly of fear, fear that we are in a situation  and we are throwing it away, fear that we may never be in this situation again, fear that should the economy tank and our owners  have to sell up and leave we will never be in this lofty position and the possibility of finding ourselves yo going between leagues once again.

No one is taking anything for granted stop.this holier than thou post, we have all been through the ups and downs With this club, we haven't walked away and we are not going anywhere.

17 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

The fact is Perez has under-performed and Nacho is currently 2nd best with Vardy... thats why.

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

I agree but I struggle to see how anyone can look forward to watching us at the moment... the players deserve a huge amount of credit for being third in the league. They also deserve to have questions asked of them when they create 0 big chances in 3 games.

Strange...Not Sure how you missed them..:dunno:

In These last 3 games,we  actually created enough Good chances,to win each One of them....Our conversion rate,and putting those chances on Target

has Simply been poor....

11 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

When he's started, he's scored or assisted in all but 4 games. He's had a good season but it's been constantly in and out of the team.

He should have played against Chelsea given his form in the cup, can't understand why he didn't. I'm not sure where he fits though as he doesn't lead the line, and he's not a wide forward either. He's done alright off Vardy now and then but nothing to suggest that's his position.

43 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Because one striker isnt working, too isolated.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

He should have played against Chelsea given his form in the cup, can't understand why he didn't. I'm not sure where he fits though as he doesn't lead the line, and he's not a wide forward either. He's done alright off Vardy now and then but nothing to suggest that's his position.

I think in time he'll be a number 9 like Jamie is but I think he's done enough to suggest he should be given more of a role in the team.

With no Maddison on Sunday there was absolutely nobody to link the midfield and Vardy. I think Iheanacho does that really quite well and is underappreciated for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Strange...Not Sure how you missed them..:dunno:

In These last 3 games,we  actually created enough Good chances,to win each One of them....Our conversion rate,and putting those chances on Target

has Simply been poor....

Must've missed them! Can you give me examples of good chances we've had?

Villa pre-match, March 2020.  Out of the doom and gloom comes one brave voice.

RicFpre-Villa.thumb.JPG.4132051bbf75e70988375f2c6140e6d6.JPG

No assist from open play for Maddison since December TICK

All of two league goals between Vardy and Iheanacho in 2020 TICK

No goal for Tielemans since October EXACT SAME TICK

No win since March TICK

All signs point toward another massive performance @Ric Flair !!  We got this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest An Sionnach

In truth the only plausible strike partner for Vardy is Barnes, none of the other candidates have the same style of play . His idiosyncratic style is his main weapon but makes it very difficult to form a partnership.

6-0 Everton to fit in with FT. 

Richarlison HT, Sigurdsson free kick, Davies overhead kick and Pickford lashing home a 90 minute penalty after an Evans red card followed by Vardy Maddison and Soyuncu getting sent off at full time for fighting.