Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Antonee Robinson

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ricardo was from Porto, not Sporting.

Slimani and Silva were both from Sporting. Dear lord lets never deal with them again pleaselol

Not to piss on your chips but Ricardo spent 6 years at Sporting's academy...

Maybe that's the trick, to sign Sporting players only AFTER they've played somewhere else.

Like LEUVEN...

27 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Not to piss on your chips but Ricardo spent 6 years at Sporting's academy...

Maybe that's the trick, to sign Sporting players only AFTER they've played somewhere else.

Like LEUVEN...

I never knew that tbf. 

Or just buy the Sporting academy players. Easy. 

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently he is available for only £1.5m now Wigan are in administration. I'd defo take him for that price as back up to Chilwell/a new left back if Chilwell leaves and loan out Thomas. Gelhardt is only £1m as well, surprised we've not pursued him at that price. Looks like hes off to Leeds. 

• Like 4

On 05/08/2020 at 10:05, jayfox26 said:

Apparently he is available for only £1.5m now Wigan are in administration. I'd defo take him for that price as back up to Chilwell/a new left back if Chilwell leaves and loan out Thomas. Gelhardt is only £1m as well, surprised we've not pursued him at that price. Looks like hes off to Leeds. 

Would take him for this as opposed to spending 5/6 million on Bryan!

• Like 1