Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Luka Jovic

13 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I wouldn’t, we know Nacho can deliver in the Premier League and our system. 

Jovic has had one amazing season in the Bundesliga and would likely cost more than what we could get for Nacho. 

Okay. We’ll have to agree to disagree. :)

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

To be fair, I can see your thinking with how good Jovic was that season for Frankfurt, it’s just there’s no guarantee he’d be able to do it here. 

Good player, but we’ve seen plenty of good players not adapt to Premier League football and I don’t think the risk is worth taking if it means Nacho goes. 12 months ago I would’ve agreed tho, things change very quickly in football and in 12 months could easily say ‘wish we’d signed Jovic instead of keeping Nacho’ or vice versa. 

I hope we can add Jovic without losing Nacho. If we want to play with two up top, we will need at least 3 capable strikers.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

He must be on his way out, didn't even come on from the bench the other day. This would be a fantastic signing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8755637/Zinedine-Zidane-sent-clear-message-board-not-bringing-Luka-Jovic-goalless-draw.html

Ah, yes. He would trade not coming off the bench for Real, for... Coming off the bench for Leicester. If he were to leave on loan, he'd go somewhere that actually needs a striker to start for them so he can regain his rhythm and keep developing. Zero chance he comes here.

13 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Ah, yes. He would trade not coming off the bench for Real, for... Coming off the bench for Leicester. If he were to leave on loan, he'd go somewhere that actually needs a striker to start for them so he can regain his rhythm and keep developing. Zero chance he comes here.

lollol

7 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

be very surprised if we get him tbh,would love it to happen but i highy doubt it

I really wouldn’t, he had an absolute rotter for Madrid last season, and it probably has taken a fair few numbers off his price tag. We’re an ideal move for him, an opportunity to get himself back on track. And we really need to look to replace Vardy before he declines.

20 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I really wouldn’t, he had an absolute rotter for Madrid last season, and it probably has taken a fair few numbers off his price tag. We’re an ideal move for him, an opportunity to get himself back on track. And we really need to look to replace Vardy before he declines.

You sound like Walter the Softie, talking about Dennis the Menace, in a 1950’s edition of the Beano 

• Haha 4