Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Luka Jovic

Just now, Finnegan said:

I dream of a midfield of Gary Medel and Arturo Vidal, both still in their twenties, playing behind Madders. 

Vidal in his prime was incredible, and would be exactly the sort we could do with in terms of mentality. It's no surprise to me he's gone on to play for Juventus, Bayern and Barcelona, as well as captaining Chile to victory in the Copa America finals over Messi's Argentina. The guy is a born winner.  

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Vidal in his prime was incredible, and would be exactly the sort we could do with in terms of mentality. It's no surprise to me he's gone on to play for Juventus, Bayern and Barcelona, as well as captaining Chile to victory in the Copa America finals over Messi's Argentina. The guy is a born winner.  

Winner yeah but more importantly he's also ****ing mental. 

As is his mate. 

NINTCHDBPICT000503562353.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Our wingers are crap, cheaper to play without them than buy two new ones? The first 11 in a 4-3-3 is ready made with the addition of Jovic, IMO.

Kasper

Chilly

Evans

Cags

Ricky P

Madders

Ndidz

Tiels

Nacho

Vardy

Jovic

Then we just need to strengthen the overall squad for our European conquering season.

Edited by SheppyFox

30 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Our wingers are crap, cheaper to play without them than buy two new ones? The first 11 in a 4-3-3 is ready made with the addition of Jovic, IMO.

Kasper

Chilly

Evans

Cags

Ricky P

Madders

Ndidz

Tiels

Nacho

Vardy

Jovic

Then we just need to strengthen the overall squad for our European conquering season.

You can't play 4-3-3 with 3 central strikers, at least 1 of them needs to be a dynamic wide forward.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Kasper

Chilly

Evans

Cags

Ricky P

Madders

Ndidz

Tiels

Nacho

Vardy

Jovic

This is lunacy 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Him, vardy, iheanacho and Perez would be enough to sustain a decent campaign on all fronts. 

Surely the only way we would throw 30m at a striker would be if we sold our deadwood. Who knows let's see if we get CL and go from there 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Surely the only way we would throw 30m at a striker would be if we sold our deadwood. Who knows let's see if we get CL and go from there 

If we get champions league I think we can defo afford him (and more importantly convince him to join us).

5 minutes ago, StevieB said:

Or if we plan on playing 2 up top....

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I thought exactly this. Mad isn't it? I don't get what there is to gain from that?

Alright Terry, how was your weekend? 

Oh smashing, Dave, I pretended to be a semi famous football journalist on twitter to make some twelve year old arsenal fan angry. What about yours? You get up to much? 

Oh not much Terry, I just made a fake James Maddison insta profile and followed all of United's players. 

Haaaa, classic. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Oh smashing, Dave, I pretended to be a semi famous football journalist on twitter to make some twelve year old arsenal fan angry. What about yours? You get up to much? 

Oh not much Terry, I just made a fake James Maddison insta profile and followed all of United's players. 

Haaaa, classic. 

The thought of a married man with a Twitter account called @maddersology is world class

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Haaaa, classic. 

Still not as sad as that crying Arsenal fan that went through 6 years worth of Hamza's tweets to find something objectionable after he had the cheek to play well against them! lol