Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Black

Newcastle in for Iheanacho

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Origi has 18 goals in 88 app compared to Kelechi 21 goals in 114 apps 

Let just Forget about Giroud then and I'd rather have Abraham 14 PL goals this season then Nacho 5 PL goals 

Ighalo 16 goals in 64 PL, and the fact that if Martial and Rashford would play as striker before Ighalo

They would perfer to play Son upfront and paly someone in he position instead 

Jota? 16 goals in 64 apps........

Not sure, not seen enough of him. But they would play Laccazette or Nketiah over Nacho.

No chance, wouldn't fit Wilders requirements of putting a shift in.

Calvert Lewin that has scored 13 PL goals this season?

If Vardy was injured you'd rather have Nacho up top on he's on rather the CL?

I teel you know if we put Nacho up for sale for a fair price not one of those clubs would want him......

Fair enough mate, football is a game of opinions afterall. We do still need to sign some attackers, think Brendan said a winger and a striker. But we also need strength in depth, so it feels like a strange decision to sell a good squad player especially with the fixture congestion if we get into Europe.

he currently has 20 goals and 12 assists in 87 – despite starting just 41 of those. This season, he is beginning to show how good he can be, and if he is made first choice at a club like Newcastle, he would thrive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shane said:

Fair enough mate, football is a game of opinions afterall. We do still need to sign some attackers, think Brendan said a winger and a striker. But we also need strength in depth, so it feels like a strange decision to sell a good squad player especially with the fixture congestion if we get into Europe.

The difference in opinions is what makes football great, I agree with you he's a decent squad player. But we need a quality winger and striker, given our average net spend is 20 million, we are going to have to generate some income as it look likely there will be no CL money.

I'd listen to offers for both Nacho and Gray, we have been saying they both have potential for 3 years, I think we have given them both enough time to come good, under 4 different managers!

Edited by coolhandfox
typo
  • Thanks 1

Iheanacho  needs somwhere  where he can score regularly.

To have netted 10 in 24 in the shadow of Vardy is quite impressive and If he is given the gauntlet to spearhead Newcastle’s attack, he could really up his goal rate –As he really  knows where the goal is.

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I would actually prefer us to give him a good run in the side to see what he’s really like. 

He's been here 3 years, I'm pretty sure they know what he's really like.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

He's been here 3 years, I'm pretty sure they know what he's really like.

Yeh but has he really had a good run in the side to prove himself? To me under Rodgers it looked like he turned a corner and actually look very useful.

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Yeh but has he really had a good run in the side to prove himself? To me under Rodgers it looked like he turned a corner and actually look very useful.

And why hasn't he had a good run in the side, under Shakespeare, Puel or Rodgers?

Personally would keep him. He is a very good finisher if we can get the ball to him. His first touch and hold up play under pressure is not the best admittedly, but as a finisher he is very useful to have. Every time he plays he always seems to create or have shots on goal. I certainly would not sell him before a season in Europe with all the extra games.