Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Guest ttfn
44 minutes ago, shailen said:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United were six points off the top four after a 2-0 home defeat by Burnley on 22 January. They go into the final day with an 88% chance of making the Champions League, according to Gracenote, as do Chelsea. Leicester's chances are rated at 70%.

Surely if Chelsea and United’s chances are 88% then ours is 24%? Unless they’re including the chance of them winning the europa league in that?

Roll on 6pm. Detested this project restart and behind closed doors. Hopefully come September, we will have a clear idea of at least getting some fans back in the stadiums. Says a lot when I’m really looking forward to non league recommencing as it appears crowds will be allowed with precautions 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Wolves will be well up for it today, can't help but feel VAR will heavily favour Chelsea and Man Utd though...

Agreed. I can see wolves taking an early lead and a screwy decision helping Chelsea level late on. Which will probably mean a point for us Vs Utd is not enough.

All I can foresee in this game is that Sky will be creaming themselves over Man Utd's players, and the red scum will get a highly questionable VAR decision in their favour.

If it happens it happens. It's been a good season regardless of what happens today and we're still in Europe next year.  Away at Dinamo Bolokov for our opening fixture, 15,798 miles and 6 days to get there with 4 plane trips and horse and cart for the last leg of the journey.  

• Like 1

On 19/07/2020 at 18:02, sdb said:

No chance. Sorry. Their front 5 will have the easiest afternoon of their season.

There’s an obvious statement , sounds just like the pundits with their rose tinted specs on that does .. 

Edited by Just Smile 🤣
Spelling error

Guest bennytwohats

I really don’t understand the strength of feeling about Sky coverage on this forum. Why does it matter in the slightest? Got to understand that their fan base makes a much bigger proportion of their audience than our fans, really nothing to get triggered over

Just now, bennytwohats said:

I really don’t understand the strength of feeling about Sky coverage on this forum. Why does it matter in the slightest? Got to understand that their fan base makes a much bigger proportion of their audience than our fans, really nothing to get triggered over

They do it on purpose, our fans know they do it on purpose, and yet they still get riled up by it. And people don't think they can be manipulated...

• Like 1

It's irritating mainly, this isn't just a Leicester thing either, it's the same for most smaller/mid sized teams. I've been guilty of being annoyed a tew times, you sit there expecting a balanced build up or commentary and listen to everything about one side as if the other doesn't exist. You get pundits with affinity for one side or random. 

I just think that if they're going to be showing premier league football a bit of balance would be nice. Presenter and one ex player pundit from each team. Equal time analysing both. All it takes. All we will get though is two former Man Utd players taking about them the entire time without a mention of Leicester. Even when there's other teams involved the coverage would be so much better and informative if they covered other teams rather than talking about the same things over and over again. You get 20 minutes on whether de gea should be first choice, a 20 minute rimming of Bruno Fernandes followed by 20 minutes on how they should sign Sancho it's boring.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fox1970 said:

All I can foresee in this game is that Sky will be creaming themselves over Man Utd's players, and the red scum will get a highly questionable VAR decision in their favour.

If it happens it happens. It's been a good season regardless of what happens today and we're still in Europe next year.  Away at Dinamo Bolokov for our opening fixture, 15,798 miles and 6 days to get there with 4 plane trips and horse and cart for the last leg of the journey.  

I just think Rodgers played his best card in the press conference , we want champions league football United need it , I’ll leave that with you ole !🤣 in my view that all he needs to say .. that statement had realism from our side and immediately throws the ole statement of “ we will be ready for this “ well yeh , I should imagine you are ole but then again you are the Manchester United .. sit back and watch the game unfold pressure us allunited’s ( irrespective our how far we were ahead of them ) ALL united’s pressure 

Edited by Just Smile 🤣

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

I’m on me arse here. Can’t concentrate on anything through nerves. **** sake Leicester why do you do this to us?! 

You need to accept the inevitable, make peace with it and relax.

There's no way, this injury hit, out of form team beats United. 

• Like 1

It’s always a big ask to take three points off Man Utd and it’s an even bigger ask with many key players missing. 

European football guaranteed with the biggest game of the day, on the last day, that isn’t a relegation 6 pointer. Been a good season. 

Europe next year and hopefully a few decent players to add to a very good starting 11. Just realised the Europa has Inter, Sevilla and Roma still in at this stage for this season. All three far bigger clubs then us. 

If we make Champions League, well that would be awesome. 

Appreciate this time, many City fans of the past wouldn’t have imagined this in their wildest dreams. That’s how good it is. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes

59 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

So all 3 teams have more than a 50% chance yet only 2 teams can make it?

37 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Surely if Chelsea and United’s chances are 88% then ours is 24%? Unless they’re including the chance of them winning the europa league in that?

Quite is from BBC. I worked out the other day our chance is 44% assuming all results are equally likely (a win) 1/3 + (draw, Chelsea lose) (1/3*1/3).