Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Stay positive and get the CL spot. Hoping for a win for my pal Tony who’s a die-hard Leicester fan and all around good man. Not a Leicester supporter (I support the team an hour train ride away) but I always enjoyed my stays and studies in Leicester, great fanbase, friendly local, and well-deserved when you won it.

Smash the other lot tonight!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, simpmeister said:

I"ve even dug out my title winning home shirt to wear today. First time i've worn it since that season. I'm sure it means f^ck all but it makes me feel better lol Come on lads!!!

Haha - just came in from a walk where I got soaked so had to change ....... chose the blue champions t shirt from the charity shield and then realised the omens not good .... so the ‘european tour’ t shirt is on as I can’t go wrong with it! 

cant bear the way the optimism starts to kick in as kick off approaches ......WHY DO WE DO IT TO OURSELVES!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

If the team rumours are true it will be youth vs experience with us being the experienced team and them having the youth. Think our mentality will be right for the game it's whether we have the quality to win the game. 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

I ideally want to see them come out and play like they actually give a shit that they actually want champions league football

yeah if they give there all thats all they can give, and thats what we need to see - a win as well please !

Dreamt last night that Madders curled in a free kick to put us 1 up.

Realise there is zero chance of this happening with him being injured. In fact I don't even know whether we went on to win the game, but it has to be a good omen, right?

On 25/07/2020 at 10:29, Nick said:

I fancy we will be 3-0 up at half time following a Man U collapse. 

Brendan to sure things up, concede 2 and a third in the 95th minute and Wolves to score in 96th beating Chelsea coming back from 2-0 down.

Its Leicester - nothing is easy.

Nick is back!?

:unsure:

10 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Dreamt last night that Madders curled in a free kick to put us 1 up.

Realise there is zero chance of this happening with him being injured. In fact I don't even know whether we went on to win the game, but it has to be a good omen, right?

Funny you should say that, I had my first Leicester related dream in ages too last night. 

Although in mine we smashed Inter 5-1 in the Champions League final with Barnes getting a brace and Vards scoring so I'm not sure what that means. 

• Haha 2