Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

33 minutes ago, Nick said:

Well this is our cup final.

Im looking forward to a beer from about 3pm or maybe 2.30!

2 games of footie on at the same time and lots of shouting will ensue.

Imagine if we actually did this! I have zero expectations and just excitement and hope now - waiting for both to be crushed.

judging by twitter and the comments from United fans this is their cup final too - and they’ve already won it 😒

How nice would it be in come 7pm this evening these fans were contemplating finishing 5th in the table?

9 minutes ago, Simoken said:

I just cant see it happening. Man Utd have so much to play for that theyl show up guns blazing and smash us 0-4

lollol

Nothing beats comedy to lighten the mood and lift the tension. Thanks dude!

Edited by NaijaFox

6 minutes ago, Simoken said:

I just cant see it happening. Man Utd have so much to play for that theyl show up guns blazing and smash us 0-4

Depending on the Chelsea game, they may have nothing to play for.

And needing a draw is a precarious position for any team. 

10 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

They’ve lost to Palace, Bournemouth, Watford, Burnley  and Newcastle this season. Why not Leicester, too? Belief and desire is everything today. COYF 

Excluding Bournemouth, all those teams are ones that like to sit back and hit teams on the counter and they really struggle to open up teams when they do this. Obviously it's a one off game where logic will probably be defied, but I think pace will hurt their back line and why I would play Gray for this one as someone who can run and take their defenders on. 

4 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

judging by twitter and the comments from United fans this is their cup final too - and they’ve already won it 😒

How nice would it be in come 7pm this evening these fans were contemplating finishing 5th in the table?

Strangely (not), there is a big difference between those on Twitter (generally self promoting nobs) and their forums (like us expecting a defeat)  

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Strangely (not), there is a big difference between those on Twitter (generally self promoting nobs) and their forums (like us expecting a defeat)  

I was going to suggest that there is an obvious danger assuming that comments on Twitter is representative of all United fans.

But given how easy these plebs are to come across on there I don’t care - I want to see their entitled grins wiped off their faces! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

On redcafe most are dreading and fearing today as much as ourselves 

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

88’- GOAL! Bruno Fernandes puts it into the bottom left corner from the penalty spot.

Leicester 0-1 Man United.

Triple captained him in the FPL, you can thank me later... :fc:

Just now, Ted Maul said:

I've accepted 5th as our fate so I'm not particularly nervous.

I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but this team just doesn't turn up when it really matters.

If Brendan can't motivate them for this one then I truly despair 

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If Brendan can't motivate them for this one then I truly despair 

To be fair if the players cannot motivate themselves for this one then we all should be questioning them. 

I know we'll get  100% from the players today, not a doubt in my mind.  That is where our strength lies. 

I am concerned that our 'usual' tactics won't work against a team with a good counter attack (like with spurs) and when we do break through (which we will) we've still got the ref and VAR to beat (look out for Fernandez, he's trouble).

Off the back of recent results though they are totally beatable.

Hoping for the best (expecting the worst) COYB!

• Like 1