Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

Lots of suggestions lately that United are very vulnerable to crosses. Curious given Maguire is pretty dominant in the air.

If we can get Thomas and Albrighton making low crosses into the box I'm convinced Nacho will put one away.

5 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Williams doesn’t look fit and Shaw needs a fitness test and with his history ... maguire turns like a glacier and big Vic has a mistake in him. Who do they have to bring on? Bailey, maybe Matic at a push ... that Argentinian lad who’s name I can’t remeber? Fosu mensah looked poor against wham. They are all there to be got at ... Vardy and Natcho have the tools. It’s all about a) our midfield allowing them to operate and b) not getting caught with a high line ... although it looks as though JJ will be operating at cb so that’s a little pace. I can see Jonny Evans wanting this and getting the lads firing. 

JJ's pace will be critical, agreed.

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

If we do get in, expect all the coverage to be about Man Utd/Chelsea shortcomings rather than ours/Wolves achievement. 

I dread to think about it if man united got in..

Perez has to start for me. I get that we don't want to concede early but we actually have to win this game in all likelihood. This is Man Utd, not Liverpool. They have vulnerabilities just like we have.

I won't be watching any of the MUTV, sorry Sky, pre match build up with Evra, Keane, Neville, etc. Instead my plan is to load up the KP pre match montage at 3.55 and watch that, followed by the game. Always gets me going for the game whilst bringing a tear to the eye, especially that Ulloa celebration after scoring the pen v West Ham in 2016. COYB!

As much as this is about us and our club, I can't help but feel this is a massive game for Brendan Rodgers. He's had criticism his whole career saying he's a good coach but not a top coach and that he doesn't deliver in the big games. One game doesn't change all of that but I do think this is massive opportunity for BR to at least start turning that tide and silence a few doubters.

Win today and get us in the CL and the horrible post xmas form is largely forgotten about.

• Like 2

Anyone saying it’s all over and we can’t win, we have been involved in some of the craziest last game of the seasons imaginable in the last 30 odd years. Some of gone out way, many have not but no one could have predicted.

Tony James 1-0

Steve Walsh v Newcastle scoring at both ends.

Speedie dive

3-0

down v Swindon back to 3-3 dodgy penalty and crying all the way back home again.

Walshy at the double v derby 

Muzzy v Watford to get into the play offs

Claridge 120 shin

Batter Stoke in the most one sided 0-0 draw ever.

The stupid willy puller chipped it

Allez led Blues Allez Les blues knockaert at forest 

Deaney Day

Everton And the trophy!

Im sure I’ve missed others out here, supporting Leicester is a roller coaster and the only thing that’s certain is no one knows what the bloody hell is going to happen next.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

As much as this is about us and our club, I can't help but feel this is a massive game for Brendan Rodgers. He's had criticism his whole career saying he's a good coach but not a top coach and that he doesn't deliver in the big games. One game doesn't change all of that but I do think this is massive opportunity for BR to at least start turning that tide and silence a few doubters.

Win today and get us in the CL and the horrible post xmas form is largely forgotten about.

Fair point, If we lose he'll get slated for blowing it in the 2nd half of the season.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

That bloke on twitter seems to think it’ll be:

Kasper

Albrighton

JJ

Evans

Morgan

Thomas 

Ndidi

Hamza

Tielemans

Nacho

Vardy

That's a preposterously negative setup for a team that probably needs to win.

• Like 2

I think we do need Hamza playing today to break up play further from our Goal. I'd also go with Perez in there as he can mix it up by defending and getting into their Box. Save Nacho and Barnes for 2nd half. if we're chasing the game.

Lets hope De Gea has another Blooper day also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

I really feel like Wolves are our best shot.  If they go up a couple early we can spend an hour in our game kicking the ball around midfield and watching the clock.

No chance would I trust man u if this was the case regardless of any shared wishes/potential illegal pre agreements. 

4 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

No chance would I trust man u if this was the case regardless of any shared wishes/potential illegal pre agreements. 

It's not a question of trust (though there apparently have been a few cases of collusion when the necessary result was known before the start of the match).  But if both sides are in the same boat, both are going to exercise caution to a fault.  It would make terrible viewing, but if it got us into the CL I'd gladly take it.

Edited by Deeg67

14 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Jesus, just looked at our head to head with Utd over the years. Pitiful

Its absolutely tragic.

We have stopped Arsenal steamrolling us consistently, now we gotta end this pathetic record against Man Utd. 

• Like 1

Albrighton is available if he is only fit for 30-45 minutes, i'd actually start him we have 5 subs, lets give young Thomas a bit more support and go 4-1-4-1, like Brendan said the game doesn't need to be won in the first minute, but it can be lost in the first half as witnessed last Sunday.