Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Man Utd home

23 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Jesus, just looked at our head to head with Utd over the years. Pitiful

I take it this would include a large period where United were at their zenith and we were at our lowest ebb?

I don’t think we should be surprised we haven’t got a great record against them - but that 5-3 victory remains a memorable performance to draw hope on. 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

You watch Hamza get booked in the first 10 minutes

28/1 to get a red card. This is not very loyal but I've put a fiver on that.

Basically, if LCFC are to lose than the least they can do is make sure Hamza gets sent off, Mason Greenwood scores and we concede at least 3 goals....at least then I'll be quids in :schmike:

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 2

One last chance to stop ourselves becoming one of the biggest bottle jobs in English football history.

One last chance to actually deliver in a big game.

One last chance for our younger players to show they belong at an elite level.

Based on what we've seen this calendar year I'm not confident in the slightest but it's down to the players and management now.

One other thing we've got in our favour is experience. Kasper, Evans, Morgan, Albrighton, Vardy.... all won titles and have played games at the highest level. Whilst they aren't all first choice with their players are really young they might overcommit or feel the pressure if they're running out of time and lose their shape and with Vardy in the side it could just be one ball and that's all it takes. 

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, it’s not happening. I was just pointing out it’s the only way it theoretically can. Overturning a 3-0 first leg defeat against Bayern is almost impossible coupled with then going on and winning the tournament as well as them losing to wolves and us and Man Utd drawing and wolves winning the Europa league. It’s not happening but I would be curious to know what odds a bookies would give on it.

Edit - Just tried a bet builder and it was even more unlikely than I imagined. 

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 10.28.10.png

35578.25 to 1

35578.25 to 1

Fourth not getting Champions League

35578.25 to 1!

Get a tenner on it quick mate.:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Well it's finally here, really resisted thinking about this all week. Slightly optimistic that finally we'll put on a performance but countered by that persistent pessimism that we'll yet again bottle it and end up 2 down in next to no time.

Just want a good performance, the best possible team in the circumstances to be put out and no dodgy decisions from the officials and a bit of luck that eluded us at Spurs last week.

2 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

35578.25 to 1

35578.25 to 1

Fourth not getting Champions League

35578.25 to 1!

Get a tenner on it quick mate.:ph34r:

Emptied my bet365 account (19p) into it just incase. I just know it would happen otherwise lol

21 minutes ago, shailen said:

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United were six points off the top four after a 2-0 home defeat by Burnley on 22 January. They go into the final day with an 88% chance of making the Champions League, according to Gracenote, as do Chelsea. Leicester's chances are rated at 70%.

So all 3 teams have more than a 50% chance yet only 2 teams can make it?